Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Comedy Overdose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comedy Overdose (1781 Views)

Wisdom Overdose Funny Videos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy Overdose by softworker(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1.) Some girls are funny… They leave hair in their arm- pits & shave their eyebrows. #Biko What kind of farming system is that? Hmmm...

2.) I vomit 2 times today in the presence of my mom and she has been looking at me somehow, should I remind her that am not pregnant, that I'm a man??... #Ewo!!!Nawaooo!!!!!!!!!

3.) The only warning Africans take seriously is *Low battery* #TrueOrFalse??

4.) Just wondering what Methuselah was doing on earth for 969 yrs without an Android phone and power bank… That man strong. #I_Swear

5.) A Slay Queen At My Back During Lectures Today Shouted "We Can't See Your Voice Sir, Please Be Loudable'' I’m Still Waiting For My Turn To Faint Cause We Are Fainting According To Our reg. Number.

6.) I Have Been Fainting Since Yesterday When This Girl Told Me She Fell From A Bike And Broke Her Virginity. #Kuku_Kill_Me.

7.) : No one is more respectful than the person who wants to borrow money ...... He/She can even greet your dog ........ “Hello bingo, how was your night......”

8.) That Moment When Your Father Calls You "Stupid Boy" And You Mistakenly Reply "you Nkor" My Brother Jejely Pack To The Next Orphanage Near You....

9.) Your Pastor Has 6 Bodyguards And You Only Have His Sticker On Your Car To Protect You, Is Your Brain Paining You? Lemme Come Nd Be Going?

10.) When you get married to a jealous husband... Husband: hello honey, were are u?
Wife: I'm in the church
Husband: give the phone to Jesus...

11.) Akpors Wife asked: What are u doing?
Akpors replied: am Killing mosquitoes?
Wife: How many did u kill?
Akpors: Total 5. Two females, 3 males.
Wife: How do u know their genders? Akpors: 2 were near mirror and 3 near beer bottle
#Lemme come and be going

12.) Some guys will intentionally not put chairs in their rooms so that when a lady comes to visit, she will have no other option than to sit on the bed. These are Minister of Strategic planning and Bedmatic Affairs. Innocent Chasm Observes. #AbiNoBeSo??

13.) Why do banks connect ropes to their pens? We trust them with our money yet they can't trust us with common pen Say no to banks and bring ur money Lemmi keep for y'all. My pen is take away

14.) Who noticed?? Lagos babes no dey post pics again The flood don carry their makeup kit

15.) It's only Nigerian Police that will tell you: “Oga Your plate Number is LAGOS what are you doing in SOKOTO you are Under Arrest”. #Lmao**

16.) All those Guyz making promises during sex . How will u be promising one lady two houses, one helicopter and three cars while u’re owing mama Akara 500 hundred naira?? Bros, is ur brain paining u?

17.) #Palz! I want to build a strong relationship, I have bought cement what else do I need?

18.) That Moment You Take Your Ugly Friend Along With You To Your Crush House . And She Be Like: "Oh My God!!! You Guys Look Alike" #FADALURD_TakeMySoul**

19.) It’s only in Nigeria you'll see a conductor eating bread with Power horse... For God's sake, it an energy drink, not Lipton.!.

20.) That awkward moment you seated in church beside your crush and your kid broda came running with #10 note towards you and says broda Mummy said I should give you for OFFERING.. . Kukuma kill me… #Lol**

21.) When God Wanna Play Your Video On Judgement Day, And It Shows Viewer Discretion +18 Just Jejely Walk To Hell Fire Straight

22.) Government to remove pockets from the police uniform… Great idea right??

23.) Black people think violence fixes everything. You will find a person slapping a remote control simply becoz it is not working.

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Overdose by softworker(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na lie?
Re: Comedy Overdose by nigress: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cool stuff
Re: Comedy Overdose by donsawtex(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin. really funny and also a true fact.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Open This Thread Or Read My Comment / I Lost My Cock! Have You Seen It? / Wanna Hear A Dirty Joke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.