Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,525 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. (1263 Views)

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo / Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP / Don't Let Buhari Use You Again - PDP Warns Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Buhari has left Nigeria for almost three months.

According to the constitution, after 3 months of a President. staying out of service like this, he or she should be declared unfit to continue with the job.

Now, Buhari is almost 3 months out.
His handlers know time is running out of him.

it is obvious that Buhari is still not strong.

In order to play on our intelligence, they began a series of visits to Buhari in London to have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The idea is to prove that Buhari is now okay.

This is my take, if he is okay, then let him come back.
if he can not come then let the Vice take over just as the constitution has said.

well, I regret voting for APC and Buhari.
Never again....
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Kyase(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
you quoted the constitution why dont you allow the constitution do its work?

We have an ag president, what else do you want?

Lastly go force am comoth for london na.

Lastly lastly your beef no be here.

Cc omenka, coptic
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kyase:

Cc omenka, coptic

What else do I want?

The wasting of resources to London just to prove that Buhari has recovered is unnecessary.

if he has recovered, then let him come back.

what is too hard there for you to understand?
or what exactly is biting you?

1 Like

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Kyase(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Terkimbi01:

What else do I want?

The wasting of resources to London just to prove that Buhari has recovered is unnecessary.

cant believe a tiv man is thinking this way, thats what is bitting me

1 Like

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by DLondonboiy: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Buhari is not coming back...

In less than a weeks time, it would be 90days...so?
Buhari would remain in London till 2018 before they would finally announce that he is dead.

The last time Nigerians saw Buhari was the last time they would ever see him.

Buhari is never coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by TheKingdom: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Terkimbi01:

According to the constitution, after 3 months of a President. staying out of service like this, he or she should be declared unfit to continue with the job.

In order to play on our intelligence, they began a series of visits to Buhari in London to have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

if he can not come then let the Vice take over just as the constitution has said.

Never again....

Just look at yourself and your country. This is the current state of things, wishing for and wondering if a President is coming back from an unknown place after 50+ days.

They say he is in London, but yet no proof he is there or is even alive.

While other countries are developing rapidly, talking about mega highways, skyscrapers, health care reform, the area of Niggers (Nigeria) is wondering about the whereabouts of the president.

It's not the first time Buhari has been away for 50+ days, neither is it the first time a President in this 4th so-called Republic has been away for 50+ days, yet no outcry, no protest or movement, except for those Easterners who have had enough of the joke and scam.

Can this thing happen in England or Scotland? Even in Kenya? Only in Nigeria because the area of Niggers don't control or own their country. In fact there is no need for Senate or President because they don't control jack sh.it, but Queen Elizabeth and her corporations that arm some black people called Nigerian Army and Police Force (oh sorry they changed their name to just Nigerian Police) to kill and harass anyone that is disrupting their PAROLE in a piece of Africa.

It's shameful and disgusting, and frankly black people need to wake up and see they have and continue to be duped

1 Like

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kyase:
cant believe a tiv man is thinking this way, thats what is bitting me

Some of us are thinking different. now.
It is time we challenge the status quo.

Buhari 's misrule and APC's tragic failure is so provocative.

You behave as it is normal for president to be away fro close to 90% days and all the government can show is pictures from London.

honestly, I am confused that folks like you see nothing wrong with it.

I would have loved to do more about our plight in the hands of the fulani , but I am really scared of whether I would be betrayed by my own.
The level of complacency scares me.
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by eunisam: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Terkimbi01
you never regret anything yet. shebi n.a. beans them want cook?
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheKingdom:

Just look at yourself and your country. This is the current state of things, wishing for and wondering if a President is coming back from an unknown place after 50+ days.

They say he is in London, but yet no proof he is there or is even alive.

While other countries are developing rapidly, talking about mega highways, skyscrapers, health care reform, the area of Niggers (Nigeria) is wondering about the whereabouts of the president.

It's not the first time Buhari has been away for 50+ days, neither is it the first time a President in this 4th so-called Republic has been away for 50+ days, yet no outcry, no protest or movement, except for those Easterners who have had enough of the joke and scam.

Can this thing happen in England or Scotland? Even in Kenya? Only in Nigeria because the area of Niggers don't control or own their country. In fact there is no need for Senate or President because they don't control jack sh.it, but Queen Elizabeth and her corporations that arm some black people called Nigerian Army and Police Force (oh sorry they changed their name to just Nigerian Police) to kill and harass anyone that is disrupting their PAROLE in a piece of Africa.

It's shameful and disgusting, and frankly black people need to wake up and see they have and continue to be duped

sorry sir, we are not allowed to think or talk the way you do.
its called hate message...
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
eunisam:
Terkimbi01
you never regret anything yet. shebi n.a. beans them want cook?
which one be your own na?
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Buhari is not coming back...

In less than a weeks time, it would be 90days...so?
Buhari would remain in London till 2018 before they would finally announce that he is dead.

The last time Nigerians saw Buhari was the last time they would ever see him.

Buhari is never coming back.

I don't understand, what of the pix with the governors who went to see him?
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Kyase(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Some of us are thinking different. now.
It is time we challenge the status quo.

Buhari 's misrule and APC's tragic failure is so provocative.

You behave as it is normal for president to be away fro close to 90% days and all the government can show is pictures from London.

honestly, I am confused that folks like you see nothing wrong with it.

I would have loved to do more about our plight in the hands of the fulani , but I am really scared of whether I would be betrayed by my own.
The level of complacency scares me.

dey there the type for your phone, while some of us are on ground trying to see the end of the fulani menance.

Do you know what i discovered in the process? Most the attack was/were caused by our own people, their greed is out of this world. Though fulani get their issues ma.

But thankGOD for tor Tiv for handling the issue well.

When was the last time you heard of fulani tiv clash.

1 Like

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by yarimo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please can you post the section in the nigeria constitution that says if a president is out of the country for 3 month he should be declared unfit?
Terkimbi01:

Never again....

1 Like

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by IgboSubmarine: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Never again....

Which Buhari.?

Is Buhari still in the hospital or has he been transferred to the mortuary
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Kyase:
dey there the type for your phone, while some of us are on ground trying to see the end of the fulani menance.

Do you know what i discovered in the process? Most the attack was/were caused by our own people, their greed is out of this world. Though fulani get their issues ma.

But thankGOD for tor Tiv for handling the issue well.

When was the last time you heard of fulani tiv clash.

The way you people trivilialise these killings makes me sick.

so, if you steal my yam, I will get weapons to wipe out your family while you sleep?

Anyone who steals Fulani cow must be brought to book according to the laws of the land.

And anyone who kills a man for stealing a cow must also be brought to book according to the laws of the land.

When you justify the killings for stealing, it makes me wonder if you are really Tiv.

Besides what about grazing of cows in our farm lands.
Fulani is the aggressor.
Let them ranch their cows or keep them in their own lands.

One day, a new generation will rise up that will possess the spirit of Gideon Orkar and this madness will stop.

1 Like

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Kyase(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:

The way you people trivilialise these killings makes me sick.

so, if you steal my yam, I will get weapons to wipe out your family while you sleep?

Anyone who steals Fulani cow must be brought to book according to the laws of the land.

And anyone who kills a man for stealing a cow must also be brought to book according to the laws of the land.

When you justify the killings for stealing, it makes me wonder if you are really Tiv.

Besides what about grazing of cows in our farm lands.
Fulani is the aggressor.
Let them ranch their cows or keep them in their own lands.

One day, a new generation will rise up that will possess the spirit of Gideon Orkar and this madness will stop.
our brethren will sale land to the fulanis then later come back to cultivate on it, when the fulani man ask question, he will be drawn out. What do expect from someone like them to do. Bros visit village next time.
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kyase:
our brethren will sale land to the fulanis then later come back to cultivate on it, when the fulani man ask question, he will be drawn out. What do expect from someone like them to do. Bros visit village next time.

Such things happen

Selling land to someone and claiming it back.
its a crime committed by greedy people.

its very bad And must be condemned.

having said that what is the duty of the police?
is it not to enforce the law, if you sell land to me And come back to claim it, I will involve the law.

or are you saying it's OK for me to attack you and wipe your family?
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by omenka(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kyase:

Cc omenka, coptic
Baba, I tire for this guy matter jor. Don't have time to engage people who are propelled more by hate than common sense.

Let him do as he pleases. I couldn't care less.

3 Likes

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by nextprince: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Terkimbi01:

What else do I want?

MUST you lie just to prove nonsense? Where was it ever stated he has recovered? Or do you have issues with simple comprehension?
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Kyase(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
Baba, I tire for this guy matter jor. Don't have time to engage people who are propelled more by hate than common sense.

Let him do as he pleases. I couldn't care less.
if we no put for e place e go think say e the yarn correct, before its too late let me clear it for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kyase:
if we no put for e place e go think say e the yarn correct, before its too late let me clear it for him

is it not the same old apologetic nonsense?
I have repeatedly wished Gideon Orkar is here by now..

Cowardice is not in our character
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

MUST you lie just to prove nonsense? Where was it ever stated he has recovered? Or do you have issues with simple comprehension?

we are few days to 90 days and the constitutional 3 months would be complete for Buhari to be declared incapacitated.

that's why they tripping to London to prove he is not.

if he is not, then let him come back and rule Nigeria

What is wring with you people? what kind of mental slavery is this?.
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Kyase(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Terkimbi01:

is it not the same old apologetic nonsense?
I have repeatedly wished Gideon Orkar is here by now..

Cowardice is not in our character
Gideon is my hero or leader abeg, i dont do premature ejaculation with my mouth.
Someone that had the oppurnity but failed.
The only good thing about Gideon was that he never mentioned names. Thats all
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by nextprince: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Terkimbi01:

we are few days to 90 days and the constitutional 3 months would be complete for Buhari to be declared incapacitated.

that's why they tripping to London to prove he is not.

if he is not, then let him come back and rule Nigeria

What is wring with you people? what kind of mental slavery is this?.

Pls where was it ever stated he had recovered?

As for the 90 day rule, let the relevant authorities decide cause there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

For the mental slavery, that is more appropriate for you. A mental slave is one who is more driven by addiction rather than realities.

Now, were you lots not the same set praying for him never to return because, according to you wailers, his absence will accord the ag president the opportunity to pilot the affairs of the country without hindrance? Why do you now want him again? Is the ag president not doing his job?

After wishing him death only to have observed he is still alive, the next is to start spreading nonsense about.

Gerrout.
Re: Let Buhari Come Back..enough Of This Drama. by Terkimbi01: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Pls where was it ever stated he had recovered?

As for the 90 day rule, let the relevant authorities decide cause there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

For the mental slavery, that is more appropriate for you. A mental slave is one who is more driven by addiction rather than realities.

Now, were you lots not the same set praying for him never to return because, according to you wailers, his absence will accord the ag president the opportunity to pilot the affairs of the country without hindrance? Why do you now want him again? Is the ag president not doing his job?

After wishing him death only to have observed he is still alive, the next is to start spreading nonsense about.

Gerrout.

na you sabi.

what I am saying is this.
this wastage of trips to London just to prove that Buhari is okay, is not necessary.

any other thing. na you sabi

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore / PHOTOS: A New Ultra Modern Market Is Under Construction In Aba / Britain Have Used Small Pox As Biological Weapon Against US, Others- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.