Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun (644 Views)

Edo 2020: John Oyegun Explains How Buhari Endorsed Obaseki / Photos From John Oyegun's 80th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Ademola Adeleke's Resignation Letter To APC Chairman, John Oyegun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by stephanie11: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
The chairman of the All progress Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun has aired his thoughts about the governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose and his recent utterances about the ailing health of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Oyegun, who spoke to newsmen shortly after the constitution review committee of the party submitted its to him on Thursday evening, implied that Fayose lacks 'common decency' and does not 'respect elders'. When asked about his thoughts on Fayose's comments on Buhari's health, he said;

Believe me, I hate to comment on anything the Governor of Ekiti State says because when people have taken leave of common decency, our basic cultural upbringing; when people cease to have respect for elders and cease to have respect for the fact that an elder statesman who is also President of this nation is going through a health challenge and seek to make fun of it, and seek to say things that are so totally unbecoming, it is really not worth commenting on. But I am glad that as at yesterday (Wednesday) even Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors went there and thank God nice sober people, they were very excited at the pace of recovery of Mr President. I hope that finally, even for the most hardened of political adversaries that common sense and common decency will finally prevail.

When asked about Buhari's state of health, he said;

I can confirm that Mr President is convalescing very strongly. Right now, all he is doing is having as much rest as he can to build up his energy, to build up his stamina. But the worst is certainly over. Mr President is going to come back and he is going to face the responsibilities for which the people of this country have elected him. I am glad to say he is recovering beautifully.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/27/fayose-lacks-common-decency-apc-chairman-john-oyegun/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by goodmorning40: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fayose is foolish but his foolishness leads him to making common sense
Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oyegun the most Useless Leading party chairman aftr Muazu Adamu of

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oyegun is the most useless and incompetent Chairman of a ruling party
Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by sarrki(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pa oyegun

Please tell your other party members to deliver on their promises leave fayose for now

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by sarrki(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Oyegun is the most useless and incompetent Chairman of a ruling party

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by Evablizin(f): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fayose the malaria parasite of APC government

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by rejoice4eva(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
apc , when will you repent ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by Danzakidakura(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
oyegun you will soon join buhari in seek bed in london
Re: Buhari's Health: Fayose Lacks Common Decency - APC Chairman, John Oyegun by fratermathy(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Oyegun the most Useless Leading party chairman aftr Muazu Adamu of

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Disrupt Political Campaign- Nnamdi Kanu To Members / "We Spend N56 Million Per Month And Get N16 Million. Now N30 Million. Amaechi R / Photos From The PDP's National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.