Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming (789 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Music Lovers ...tell Us The Musician You Hate For No Reason / Mention One Nigerian Musician You Think Should Stop Music And Face Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by Abudu2000(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
For me i go with Kcee, that dude has been feeding his self(not his followers) with trash, i am prerty sure all his twitter and instagram followers are fake profiles.. grin grin

Drop yours nairalanders
Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by Shelloween(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abudu2000:
For me i go with Kcee, that dude has been feeding his self(not his followers) with trash, i am prerty sure all his twitter and instagram followers are fake profiles.. grin grin

Drop yours nairalanders
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by Abudu2000(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by Yeligray(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Olamide
Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by DickDastardly2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
DBANJ
Cassava farming
Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by ekensi01: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
If i say ZORO wahala go dey.

Make Wizkid go farm nothing good comes from him.
Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by yanabasee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Person weh sing banana fall on you.... he seems to have much ideas on banana farming....

I deh Ikorodu behind baddoo's block... come and beat me there

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by Seanherck: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Efe BBN the dude gat nothing to offer
Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by dollytino4real(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blackface he complains of music theft too much. i like him to start with ugu leaves

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by Shelloween(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
ekensi01:
If i say ZORO wahala go dey.

Make Wizkid go farm nothing good comes from him.
if you say Zoro, you mumu. Now wey you talk wizkid, you still mumu. #YourMumuDonDo.
Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by paolokonqueror(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lmao tbvh
Shelloween:
if you say Zoro, you mumu. Now wey you talk wizkid, you still mumu. #YourMumuDonDo.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Start Farming by ekensi01: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shelloween:
Thank God you're a boy. I just inter-change it.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Sina Rambo Ft. Olamide – Baba Sina Rambo / Download VIDEO: Mayorkun – Posh. / Download Olamide – Logba Logba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.