Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Who sells Cement? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who sells Cement? (363 Views)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who sells Cement? by jefy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hi, thanks for stopping by. Are you into the cement retail business? If yes, your inputs here are desperately needed and would be greatly appreciated. As an extra string of income, am set to venture into this line of business, and I honestly need all the information I can get. Am based in Port Harcourt and would be glad to hear from anyone who is into this line of business.
would be glad to get answers to the following questions:
* How do I start?
* What is the current supply rate ?
* What is the possible profit margin?
* How do I get in contact with distributors in my area of residence ?
* What is the payment scale for a sales rep?
* What is the minimum sale from distributors to retailers?
* Do I really need a means of transportation?
* How do I get info on possible hike in price?
* How do I deal with a sudden drop in price as against my stock purchased at a higher price?
* What is the payment rate for helps who carry cement from my store to a waiting vehicle. who bears the cost?
* Where is the most perfect location for a cement retail business?
* How much do I really need to get started?
* And finally, how do I become a distributor on the long run? Do I really need a trailer for this purpose?
Honestly , information on the street is hard to come by as some dealers fear the competition . Please dealers or those experienced in this area, a brother needs your help. I will be most honoured if the above questions are x-rayed to my understanding and to the benefits of others interested in this line of business.

(1) (Reply)

Supercharge Your Sales With An Online Store. / Get Any Kind Of Website For Your Business. Pay Installments / China Plans To Shut Bitcoin Exchanges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.