Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

- A Pregnant Woman And Her Two Children Were Killed By Police Me- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / - A Pregnant Woman And Her Two Children Were Killed By Police Me- (349 Views)

Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

- A Pregnant Woman And Her Two Children Were Killed By Police Me- by SaintXto(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
- A pregnant woman and her two children were allegedly killed by unknown policemen in Onitsha - The incident was said to have occurred when some policemen were trying to extort money from motorists - The eyewitness account revealed that the incident happened when policemen suddenly stopped a Keke rider as the oncoming lorry crushed the woman and her children A pregnant woman and her two children were reported killed by unknown policemen in Onitsha, Imo state over extortion from motorists and Keke riders. NAIJ.com gathered that the incident occurred on Thursday July 27 along Onitsha/Owerri road, Onitsha when some policemen who were struggling to extort money from Keke rider that was suddenly stopped as the oncoming lorry crushed the woman and her children while they were trying to cross the road. READ ALSO: OPINION: President Buhari and 2019 prophecy According to eyewitness, “this is the corpse of woman who was killed in accident as a result of police stupidity and madness along Onitsha/Owerri road. Instead of guarding the company they were posted to guard, they came to the road and started extorting money from motorists and the Keke riders. “In the process of trying to extort money from the Keke rider that was suddenly stopped, a lorry/tipper smashed the Keke and upon that incident, a woman was about crossing the road with her children on her hand and the woman was reported to be pregnant, the Tipper crushed that woman and the children as well as this beautiful young lady lying on the floor of expressway in Onitsha, along Onitsha- Owerri expressway. “Today being the 27th July, 2017, my brothers and sisters all over the world, this is what we have been saying about Nigeria as a zoological republic known as Nigeria and nothing good will ever come from this hell called Nigeria. “This is the agitation that many people like MASSOB and IPOB have been agitating that this country is not one. We do not share the same food, we do not share the same culture, and we do not share the same attitude. “These policemen are majorly Hausa/Fulani Almajiri sent from the northern part of the zoo to come to southern-eastern part of Nigeria to cause confusion and as you can see here, the mammoth crowd gathered here today are rioting and expressing anger in violent manner over this unfortunate incident that happened here in Onitsha.
Re: - A Pregnant Woman And Her Two Children Were Killed By Police Me- by delishpot: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Make dem turn Naija to zoo. To use am as exhibition to show humans how life could become for homo sapiens when animals are crowned leaders and kings of a country. Yes no one is held accountable hence it's a free for all no paddy for jungle vibe in Naija. Man chop man dog eat dog jungle.
Re: - A Pregnant Woman And Her Two Children Were Killed By Police Me- by SaintXto(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
We need God to help us out in this country! And anytime they say& we're the pride of the BLACKS? I mute.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Introduces New Tactics To Keep Members (full Details) / Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Was Removed To Save Her Life, Welcomes A Baby Boy / Trending – Barcelona Sue Neymar For Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.