Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? (1537 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Biafran Agitators Take To The Streets In Port Harcourt(photos) / Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by INTERMAN: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
According to record the Nigeria petroleum oil would be exhausted around 2050. I know many people are eager to have a biafra country because of the oil.. Unknown to many (probably Nnamdi kanu too) the oil reserve underground would dry off soon.. I hope the biafrans would not be begging us to allow them rejoin Nigeria by then when the hunger like that of South Sudan who broke of from Sudan befalls them
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by smsventures: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
My friend

We are not agitating for Biafra because if oil

We have other natural resources and man power

Secondly even if we remain in Nigeria (which will never happen) till 2050 once the oil finishes they will leave Biafra and turn there back toward them so u see?

#Gladiator

7 Likes

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by INTERMAN: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2017
smsventures:
My friend

We are not agitating for Biafra because if oil

We have other natural resources and man power

Secondly even if we remain in Nigeria (which will never happen) till 2050 once the oil finishes they will leave Biafra and turn there back toward them so u see?

#Gladiator
you can't compare the taxes and other internal revenue you will generate in that small biafra with the whole nigeria.. The starvation will be much and I am sure many biaFrans will have to migrate to lagos or other cities in Nigeria when oil finishes
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by GQman: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
you can't compare the taxes and other internal revenue you will generate in that small biafra with the whole nigeria.. The starvation will be much and I am sure many biaFrans will have to migrate to lagos or other cities in Nigeria when oil finishes

Get off your high horse!

1 Like

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by INTERMAN: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2017
GQman:

Get off your high horse!
ok if you end up having a GDP of $20 billion and Nigeria is enjoying a GDP of $1.4 trillion don't say we didnt warm you o
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by DerideGull(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
According to record the Nigeria petroleum oil would be exhausted around 2050. I know many people are eager to have a biafra country because of the oil.. Unknown to many (probably Nnamdi kanu too) the oil reserve underground would dry off soon.. I hope the biafrans would not be begging us to allow them rejoin Nigeria by then when the hunger like that of South Sudan who broke of from Sudan befalls them

Please take this your idiotic crap to the leaders of the cesspit called Nigeria who have even fought a war because of crude oil. I repeat Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is not for crude oil. It is all about unity in the sense of harmony and oneness, meritocracy, no quota system that tend to stymied growth from a section while favoring mediocre in another section, egalitarianism and hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by GQman: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
ok if you end up having a GDP of $20 billion and Nigeria is enjoying a GDP of $1.4 trillion don't say we didnt warm you o

Get lost!

3 Likes

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by chairman010: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2017
I opened the thread hoping to read something reasonable, now this

2 Likes

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by kn23h(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
Ibo tribe doesn't even product coconut oil, unless you're talking about the SS oil Ibos are obsessed with.
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by bestpunterever: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
and how is that your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by INTERMAN: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
bestpunterever:
and how is that your problem?
ask me again
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by nokatakata: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Which oil is drying up? You people just believe any nonsense oyibo tells you. So even if the oil drys up, won't it affect Nigeria as a country? It is better for everyone to go their separate ways and think of how to make money for their regions without depending on oil.
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by attackgat: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:

Oil or no Oil, how will that better thw lives of Biafrans choking in Nigeria of oppression?
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by INTERMAN: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
nokatakata:
Which oil is drying up? You people just believe any nonsense oyibo tells you. So even if the oil drys up, won't it affect Nigeria as a country? It is better for everyone to go their separate ways and think of how to make money for their regions without depending on oil.
Oil has been discovered in ondo state
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Why can't these people leave us alone?
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by bestpunterever: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
ask me again
answer the first question.
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by lloydtruth: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Biafra matter is making the Yorubas go mad by the second, who's this one?
Who needs Niger Delta oil? Referendum will give the people of Niger Delta to either go with the igbos or not. And you think the high IGR of lagos and ogun are because of Yorubas resourcefulness?

1 Like

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by enemybulldozer(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
The way you subhumans reason sometimes baffles me honestly. Between zoogeria and biafra who do you think needs oil most??
What makes you think that if the oil dries up by 2050 (let me just take what you said to be true) zoogeria will not suffer it more since oil is their number one export??
What will zoogeria fall back on as a means of survival if the oil dries up??

2 Likes

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by dudebuck: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
you don't know what you are blabbing about. I will repeat it once again, I checked the clothing line ZARA, on Wikipedia and I found that their revenue of the year 2016 was $15.9 billion, go to Aba and see what your mates are doing there, but Nigeria out of pure wickedness keeps on stifling their advancement and growth by ensuring that there are no infrastructures. These guys are more than capable of beating Zara, GAP, Old Navy, Versace, Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger Gazoz, Etc in their own game, but now they cannot, for example after making these thing, they must transport them through very bad roads to get to the port all the way in Lagos, more than 700Km, while there are ports a stone throw away, ie Calabar, Onitsha, Warri, but they must travel 700 Km on death traps to ship their goods out. Don't you think it is deliberately made like that to keep one part of the country down? We are not even talking about electricity. You are talking about oil, na who oil help? BTW, if you go to many, many African cities, you will find Igbo people selling these Aba made items in big shops, but so much money is lost in logistics and transport because of the wickedness of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

Ibo tribe doesn't even product coconut oil, unless you're talking about the SS oil Ibos are obsessed with.
your English though communicate in Yoruba please
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by nairanaira12: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:

What should be your headache sef? If they want to go, let Dem go now. What do you stand to lose if they go?
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by SegunAdewole: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
The OP must be an ErankoLLAHI OloriburuDEEN. grin
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by Sall(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
nokatakata:

Have you not seen or heard of well drying up before . So stop deceiving your self and face the fact it will surely run dry one dayday.
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by SHAKABOOM: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
My guy when they are in charge of dia resources they will invest the money they get from oil on other thinz dat will rake in money when oil is no longer available..
I pity nigerdeltans they are meant to control dia resources now that oil is useful ad invest the money on other tinz.
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by nokatakata: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sall:

Have you not seen or heard of well drying up before . So stop deceiving your self and face the fact it will surely run dry one dayday.

Well I know of plenty wells that have lasted over 40 years and people still get water from it. The oil wells won't dry up so stop deceiving yourselves. The best thing is for every region to look inwards and think of other things that can fetch money aside from oil. We have not achieved anything with the oil we have been selling since the country came into existence. only few wicked and evil political elites have been enjoying and sharing the oil money.
Re: Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? by Sall(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
nokatakata:

Well I know of plenty wells that have lasted over 40 years and people still get water from it. The oil wells won't dry up so stop deceiving yourselves. The best thing is for every region to look inwards and think of other things that can fetch money aside from oil. We have not achieved anything with the oil we have been selling since the country came into existence. only few wicked and evil political elites have been enjoying and sharing the oil money.

I agreed with you and am not disputing your expression about depending solely on oil by the entire country which is our major problems today .but what am saying is a lot of those oil wells have already dried up in the past and many more oil wells are been discovered. that is why each governments keeps giving oil license to oil companies. Everything in life has its time line as the oil wells too.

(1) (Reply)

IPOD Members Receiving VIP Treatment In Military Custody / Bitcoin Crash: Cbn Cautions In Virtual Currencies Trading Stands / How Osinbajo Raked In $10 Million Blood Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.