Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Executive Secretary For Md - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Executive Secretary For Md (717 Views)

Office Secretary for urgent employment / Vacancy : Office Secretary For Immediate Employment / Help Wanted – In Need Of An Assistant Secretary For Our Ughelli Delta Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Executive Secretary For Md by DTvzi: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
I posted marketing openings for my company on Nairaland (my first trial of the service) and got many responses. After trimming down and tree shaking, I hired three smart people for the company, which had my MD really impressed.

He's now asked me to use that "your website" to find him a new Executive Secretary.

My target hire has to be very smart, motivated and can work independently. The company is one is high speed transition, with expanding services, so the ES will need to be one that can analyze situations and make informed decisions in favour of the comapny. ES will report directly to the MD, so would need to have a great deal of confidential ability. Understanding of conflict of interest issues and international business communications/relations would be a great tool in the skill set.

Excellent computer and communication skills are assumed.

I conduct initial screenings through phone calls before interview invitations are made.

All applications (with attached resume) should be directed to hr@thompsonandgracepharm.com before February 12, 2010

(1) (Reply)

An International Company Recruiting Nd,nce/hnd/ Bsc Graduate Resident In Epe. / ***job Possibility In Ny*** / Vacancy Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.