Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... (745 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date / Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn / Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... by Remoter: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2017
As a progressive youth with aspiring visions in Nigeria, I considered the 700M released by Sokoto state Government for procurement of Sultanate council's office and residence as a total misplaced priority and monumental wastage of Scarce economic resources of Sokoto.

Sokoto state where core citizens still lack access to basic education and other basic social amenities has released 700M for a liability that the Sultan will not utilise more than 20 percent of his total available time.

What leaders have we in this country LORD!

If Sultanate council office and residence at Abuja could gulp 700M I think we should support resource control agitation effort and militancy such that our leaders can learn how to prudently utilize scarce economic resources more especially in a recession.

Read further from below:
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/07/n700m-was-for-purchase-furnishing-of.html
Re: If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... by EricBloodAxe: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Linda Ikeji paid media agent... progressive indeed.
Re: If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... by Remoter: 3:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Remoter:
As a progressive youth with aspiring visions in Nigeria, I considered the 700M released by Sokoto state Government for procurement of Sultanate council's office and residence as a total misplaced priority and monumental wastage of Scarce economic resources of Sokoto.

Sokoto state where core citizens still lack access to basic education and other basic social amenities has released 700M for a liability that the Sultan will not utilise more than 20 percent of his total available time.

If Sultanate council office and residence at Abuja could gulp 700M I think we should support resource control agitation effort and militancy such that our leaders can learn how to prudently utilize scarce economic resources more especially in a recession.

Read further from below:
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/07/n700m-was-for-purchase-furnishing-of.html

Just imagining how some Nigerians perceive gross misconduct. The poster above sha!

1 Like

Re: If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... by Flyingngel(m): 5:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Ok
Re: If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... by evilyoruba: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Remoter:

Just imagining how some Nigerians perceive gross misconduct. The poster above sha!
That's how diabolical they are...if the accused has been from the Christian south, the diabolical demons would have screamed crucification...
Re: If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... by boldaslion: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Remoter:

Read further from below:

This is the best use of the oil money from Biafra Land. Free money that they don't work for, how will they know how to put it to good use?

(1) (Reply)

Lets List President Buhari's Achievements In 100 Days In 'office' / Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders / I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.