Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Extras On Val - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Extras On Val (704 Views)

Seun, Will You Be My Val? / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extras On Val by manntee(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2007
val is just a few days a way and some of us are having difficulties on what to do on that day. Fine the teddy bears, flowers, chocloates, cakes and all the usual suffs are there and for those who can jewelry and exotic trips but aside the normal, what are the Extra stuffs you can do to make the day special, i am thinking, a collection of her favorites love songs plus the usuals what else??

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl To Be Cooking For Me. / Hi Ladies, I Need You To Holla At Me 18-20years In Lagos. Call Me On This Number / I Need A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.