Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,653 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) (30188 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Home, Says She Should Be President / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by kitaatita: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
They won't let him in
They shouldn't let him in.
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by joe4real12: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2017
I'm sure he didn't see the sicky sicky man.
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Amgreat70(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Mr reno
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by sirfemoz(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2017
APC led government has really messed up this country. Aso rock has been moved to London. So, they will start Federal Executive Council Meeting there.
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Marvelly10(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
skynaijar..com
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Willykoro(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Extend my greetings to the securities on morning duty.
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Ijaya123: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Could be photoshop.
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by discman2k2(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
I LOVE THIS DUDE, GASKIYA! ALWAYS PRACTICAL.

SO, WHERE IS THE BUHARI APC GOVERNORS SAW & SHOW US IN THAT SINGULAR PIX CIRCULATING ROUND?

MUMU DECEIVING MUMUS.

ABEG LEMME GO & LUK FOR WHT MY FAMILY WILL EAT, AFTERALL I PAY MY SCHOOL FEES, PROVIDE MY ELECTRICITY, SETTLE MY MEDICAL BILLS, AND EVEN PROVIDE MY SECURITY COUNCIL WITH THE HELP GOD.
SO, BUHARIS PRESENCE OR ABSENCE DOESN'T NOT AFFECT ME O.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Who

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Siscooh: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This man can not be a man of God.
Yes he can. The prophets of old were very controversial people though without sin and compromise

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Siscooh: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2017
kitaatita:

They shouldn't let him in.
Why? Why is it that it was sweet to insult GEJ but it hurts so badly when others receive same. Sorry God is fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by xjiggy: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2017
This goat just waste money for flight ticket just because Im wan do amèbò. Shey na yardua die Jonathan become presido wey give am work? Weda Buhari die or not , somebody go lead up. Stupid omokri Abi na monkey
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2017
dannytoe:
shut up, and tell that paymaster of yours, to address nigerians. And stop releasing photoshoped photos to nigerians who voted for him and not ghost photos.

Even if he addresses Nigerians you won't still be satisfied because you have been programmed to hate

God bless PMB
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by stankezzy: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Na waa

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by erinalex: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2017
dannytoe:
shut up, and tell that paymaster of yours, to address nigerians. And stop releasing photoshoped photos to nigerians who voted for him and not ghost photos.
I don't know why u are so concerned about pmb,your region have said that they don't believe in pmb,and that KANU is their own President, so why disturbing ur self,why losing sleep on pmb matter? He transferred power to VP, yet u want to see him talking, why? Even if pmb died today, that doesn't mean u will get Biafra, stop been so emotional about pmb, after all,he is Not ur president. Diverts your energy on how to get Biafra,crying over pmb matter will never help u. The best u can do now,is to curse and abuse me. The only thing that can help u,is go and strategies on how to get Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
We are matching...
We are matching...
We are matching on...
We are matching to Abuja to see the president...
We are matching on...

Who swear this APC dash us e no go better for Una oooo!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by DBossNG(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2017
The guy just went there to snap pictures at the gate. Who no fit do that one ?
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Who say this dullard President never spend money pass GEJ ...yeye

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by win2kwire: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2017
to mumu Nigerians that was a visit.

change it to Reno visits Abuja House GATE!
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by burkingx(f): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by burkingx(f): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2017
xjiggy:
This goat just waste money for flight ticket just because Im wan do amèbò. Shey na yardua die Jonathan become presido wey give am work? Weda Buhari die or not , somebody go lead up. Stupid omokri Abi na monkey

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Abee79(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
SELFmade7:
Lolzz reno no fit pass that gate sha grin

Power sweet oh

Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Ojiofor: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Omokri is a patriot by traveling to London to worship the newest oracle installed at ABUJA HOUSE.
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by breakeven: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Na today!!! Nigerian has always been ruled from London.
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by donqx: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2017
to do what
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Kris2017(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
So he left Nigeria just to take a selfie in London. Well done
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by HAH: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2017
I expect Nigerians in London to gather their and have a rally, so that buhari can address them
Re: Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) by Bellocq32(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=Jengem post=58902725]He is just trolling lol

Born to rule in absentia [/quote
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests / Ghana President-Elect, Akufo-Addo Visits Buhari (Photos) / Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.