Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose (1779 Views)

EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by MKO4ever(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2017
The Very Ruthless Ayodele Fayose Shocks Everyone, Releases Major Master-Plan To Overthrow Sick Buhari, Anytime From Now.
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has released a statement on how he plans to actualise his Presidential dream, after the exit of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Fayose, who spoke while delivering the 13th Convocation Lecture of the Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, insisted that ‘something would give way for him to become the country’s President in 2019.’
The Ekiti Governor, who spoke on the theme: “Education and Actualisation”, said he would continue to play politics, until he becomes the country’s President.
He vowed never to become a member of the All Progressive Congress, APC, saying Nigerians especially the youths, were brainwashed through the social media, to vote “for a President they never knew.”
He accused the APC-led government of playing politics with the anti-corruption campaign, insisting that the “actual thieves are in Buhari’s government.”
Fayose said no meaningful achievements would be recorded in the educational sector, if Teachers were not placed on the driver’s seat.
“Teachers remain the only solution to the revival of education. Education is currently at its lowest ebb in Nigeria.
“It is carnality that makes you look at me and think I cannot be President. I am the man to watch in this generation. I surely will become the President. Something has to give way for you to manifest”, he added.
http://reportgist.com/2017/07/22/shocking-the-very-ruthless-ayodele-fayose-shocks-everyone-osibanjo-can-never-be-president-as-he-reveal-the-hidden-secret-in-aso-rock/4/

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Are you God ?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by SalamRushdie: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Even though I appreciate the opposition role Fayose has played this far against the lame Buhari govt but the truth is that Nigeria will need a very visionary and smart leader to lead us out of the this bitter recession and set us on part to economic / social glory and Fayose is not that leader , everyday I look around the list of political actors we currently have our best bet for now is that man called Osinbanjo .

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Atiku2019: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Are you God ?
smiley
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Rilwayne001: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Fayose is becoming a basket mouth. He can't seem to control his mouth from saying nonsense. And I'm starting to think he mentally derailed for thinking he could be president of Nigeria. He's already tarnished his image from smelling the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by vanbonattel: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Unfortunately, the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by MKO4ever(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Are you God ?
Has he not been acting like one ever since?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by yarimo(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
FAYOSE if your wife prophecy has been favouring you to become governor in Ekiti State, definitely she has come to an end this time around. President of Nigeria KO president of YABA LEFT hospital patients NI

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Kondomatic(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Are you God ?
This isn't true right? Yorubas are united and peace loving.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
fayose even tho youre my best man in this apc era but you aint fit to rule this country. its far above you

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Babatundecash(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017
The OP should stop smoking pawpaw leaf......the Headline is different from the body.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Are you God ?

he is more intelligent than you...he is actually helping the AgP.... this is pure sarcasm, he wants APC to do otherwise.... I am an IGBO man and I know what he has done. you may thank him later
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Adekamkpe23: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
But he didn't say Osinbanjo can't be president of Nigeria.
Bloggers ehn
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Flatties: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2017
So its fayose that can be president ?

Well, except its president of beerfrat.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by wristbangle: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Misleading title.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Jengem: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Where did he say that?

Op change your headline jor
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by double0seven(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Rubbish news. Misleading headline.
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by abbeyty(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
trust fayose, he will make sure he establish at least one ponmon industry in each state when he becomes president
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Viergeachar: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2017
vanbonattel:
Unfortunately, the truth.

Yoruba-envious looonatic flatiyeasterners don't bother to read the main post of any topic.

Fayose never said that...He will never say so.

If PMB doesn't come back, Osinbajo becomes substantive president. And there is nothing jealous loooonatic flatiyeasterners can do about it.
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by CAPTAIND5235(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Am new here, show some love
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Flagilator: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
Am new here, show some love

You're highly welcome on board
But this quick one: On this platform, you will get to read and see printable and unprintable news items and images. Don't get worked up by emotion, don't get funky. Avoid making demeaning suggestions or contributions. Better still, go through the dos and donts manual of Nairaland to guide you. If you do this, it promises to be fun and lively.

Once again, you are welcome.
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Bakerdav: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Where did he mention osinbajo bloggers na wa o
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by CAPTAIND5235(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Flagilator:

You're highly welcome on board
But this quick one: On this platform, you will get to read and see printable and unprintable news items and images. Don't get worked up by emotion, don't get funky. Avoid making demeaning suggestions or contributions. Better still, go through the dos and donts manual of Nairaland to guide you. If you do this, it promises to be fun and lively.

Once again, you are welcome.

thanks bro
Re: Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2017
GreatSE:

he is more intelligent than you...he is actually helping the AgP.... this is pure sarcasm, he wants APC to do otherwise.... I am an IGBO man and I know what he has done. you may thank him later
You are very intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose / So, Why Is Nobody Talking About The New Global Petroleum Price? / Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.