Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) (800 Views)

How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / Beware!!! A New Scammer Called Bamidele Wisdom On Facebook / Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by emmyw(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
I will soon go to the bank for the account details MrFantastica sent to me, he must stop this nonsense.

Hello Nairalanders, please beware of this fraudulent Nairalander (MrFantastica) - he claims to sell Social media account and Adsense Account but he's a complete scammer. He successfully duped me. He is a hungry scammer, he is more dangerous than a poisonous snake. Please Don't fall victim to this low-life thief. I had a double mind before sending his money, i just want to save other people from this foolish fellow, i know he will not end up well, he is not trustworthy and has a sugar-coated mouth. His nairaland username is MrFantastica and his phone number is 08168403171...Be warned!!

What i will do now!

For me, i am already monitoring MrFantastica he won't eat that money in peace, i will tell the bank about the account details he sent to me, even though he claims he owe the lady

He won't think it has just die like this but, it won't, i will surely get to the root of it.

It might take time, but i hate foolish people like this, he is a very stupid guy.

He said that his username on facebook is Victor Akaebube Creed
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by ElSherriff: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2017
May amadioha fall on him!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by halfcurrent(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Sorry about it, and pls keep us posted on the final outcome. I hate scammers and cheats.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by emmyw(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks, i will soon go to the bank, i will update you later
halfcurrent:
Sorry about it, and pls keep us posted on the final outcome. I hate scammers and cheats.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by Tellemall: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
He told you to pay into the account of somebody else on the grounds of him owing that person?

Tread carefully.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by fergieboy: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mugu fall guyman wack.. Are you new in Nigeria?..
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by muller101(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
The guy is a nairaland land mod
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by emmyw(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
fergieboy:
Mugu fall guyman wack.. Are you new in Nigeria?..
I Guess I Am Not The Type, Because Here Is His Bus Stop! He Will Hear From Me Soon.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by Gobhanky: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Naija
Both educated and uneducated get duped shaply.
I wont say daily.
Shaply.

Quick quick.
D guy don dupe u move ahead.
Quick quick.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 29, 2017
contact me let's deal with him.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Four People Has Been Confirmed Dead As Fight Breaks Out In Owerri / Osun State Police Command Arrests Two Herbalists With Human Skull, Hands / Facebook User Allegedly Asked Why Nnamdi Kanu Ran Last Night. Affirming Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.