Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen (491 Views)

Can I Swim With Boils ! In Swimming Pools Or Ocean With Open Wound? / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen by hibee14eve(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
doctors in the house please am urgently in need of your help.
am a Corp member serving on the plateau presently. am not a going out type and i don't take alcohol and the stuffs but there is a very cold weather here.
The only till i use to proof the coldness is to swim ( you understand now). i meet this girl not up to one week and we make sense together but i made a mistake my thing touch her nakedly before i put on life jacket. The days later i notice my thing is wet before i pee and after that i feel like there is small discharge and i feel the place tickling me a times. i have taken doxycycline as i know it's anti biotic but still the same. Please which drug should i use.
i don't want to go to the hospital cos they will bill me.

Any kind of urgent help will be appreciated.
Re: Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen by ElSherriff: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Eyaaaa...The thing no gree you hold shey? Eyaaa. Buy dettol, hypo, waw detergent, mix am together, drink full cup, the thing go help you clean am from inside.

You no get money you de swim. Yeye corper
hibee14eve:
am a Corp member serving on the plateau presently. am not a going out type and i don't take alcohol and the stuffs but there is a very cold weather here.
The only till i use to proof the coldness is to swim ( you understand now). i meet this girl not up to one week and we make sense together but i made a mistake my thing touch her nakedly before i put on life jacket. The days later i notice my thing is wet before i pee and after that i feel like there is small discharge and i feel the place tickling me a times. i have taken doxycycline as i know it's anti biotic but still the same. Please which drug should i use.

Re: Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2017
hibee14eve:

Your thing tough her nakedly??
As in... touch her where?
Is her vaginal fluid all over her body, or u actually skin dive first before u later pull out to use rubber.??
Anyways..wateva happened, it could be herpes, gonorrhoea, or some yeast infection...
Corper ..u go need spend ur small alawi on treatment oo..go hospital sharpally..this I not something to do self medication on...

(1) (Reply)

New Way Of Treating HIV / 5 Everyday Habits That Are Causing You To Gain Weight / Will This Work For Getting A Bigger Bum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.