Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest (453 Views)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Bill Gates Overtakes Bezos As World's Richest Man In Less Than 24hrs / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by Mcreloaded(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos briefly overtook Bill Gates on Thursday to become the world's richest person, as his worth hit $91.4bn (£70bn).
A sharp rise in Amazon shares meant Mr Bezos's wealth eclipsed that of the Microsoft co-founder for a time according to Forbes.
But as Amazon shares fell back, Mr Gates regained the top spot.
Amazon's current share price puts Mr Bezos only marginally behind Mr Gates.
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by Mcreloaded(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Though brief its on record he once was
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
He Was Once The Richest Man Tho
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by Blizzy9ja: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2017
At least he earned a spot in history books
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
MONEY FALL ON ME....

ONE DAY, JUST ONE DAY I'LL SHARE A DRINK WITH THIS GREAT MENTOR OF MINE AND HE'LL HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO SHAKE MY HANDS AND TELL ME CONGRATULATIONS FOR SUCCEEDING HIM IN THIS VENTURE OF WEALTH HE IS LEADING CURRENTLY NOW...

JUST ONE DAY

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by nrexzy: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2017
He didn't last for 24hrs..... I know a rich thief that has over $90 billion her name is............ ..
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by harizonal123(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
That is history now.He lasted for 4 hours due to surge in Amazon stock
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos And Remain The Richest by Interesting15: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
He Was Once The Richest Man Tho

I love this bro.

At least, he could tell himself 'I'm once the richest man on earth '

(1) (Reply)

Check Out First Bank Mouth-watering Features It Just Included In Its Mobile App. / Good News Coming To Our Access Bank Customers (soon) / Great Business Opportunity With Free Zero Interest Loan Of N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.