Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline (27244 Views)

INEC Goes After Campaign Spending Violators As Fear Grips Politicians / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by originalKsp(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You are right bro
I love you job, I may hire you someday. God bless your hustle
Thank you sir
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by Newbiee: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
sad
Olukat:
No right thinking Nigerian would back Buhari in 2019 shocked shocked shocked
Please the old man need rest

Says who?
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by Jesusloveyou: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
effty:
I am not afraid cos the seemingly good health is just a late rally before passing to the great beyond. We are waiting.
you will wait till 2023.
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by Cutezt(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chimaritoponcho

I am replying to your question on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3941490/4-extremely-useful-android-apps/1#58911651
I was banned by anti spam bot for trying to give Ejadike links to other Android app stores. Please Lalasticlala look into this

Now back to your question @Chimaritoponcho
You should know that Android is owned by Google, and Google owns the Playstore, the reason why it is not on the Playstore is because what most of these apps do are against their terms, so it tries to discourage you, if you don't download from the Playstore, that is the warning they will give you, but once you know you downloaded the app from a secured market, then you needn't bother, ignore the warning, nothing will happen, they are just against you modifying your device for some reasons. Go ahead and install it.

Ejadike I will be giving you the names of android applications stores, just Google them and you will get their site link, I can't give you the links else anti spam bot will ban me from this section too.

1. SlideME
2. Amazon Appstore
3. 1Mobile Market
4. Samsung Galaxy Apps 2
5. Mobile9
6. Opera Mobile Store
7. Mobango
8. Soc.io Mall
9. F-droid
10. GetJar
1Mobile
DownloadAtoZ
AllFreeAPK.com
appszoom
AppBrain
Aptoide
Uptodown
APKMirror
Revdl (best for cracked Android games)
Apkpure
Apk4fun
Appstoapk
Black market
Etc

You can Google their names and click the first link.
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by misspineapple(f): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who wud vote 4 a sickling like buhari?nonsense
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by kenny5811(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
watin concern me..? i dnt care... i dnt vote n i wnt even start votin in 2019
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by gloryfidedesign(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I just want to thank the living God His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords for revealing the cure for our beloved President. when You order all Brotherhood of the Cross and Star formation to embark on outting for God to heal our beloved president PMB. so that he will return hale and hearty. most Holy Father your words have come to pass our president is receiving your miraculous healing that has shock the whole world and all men are testifying that our beloved president in receiving God miraculous healing. all we have to say Thank You Father.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60ZPivkJQk
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by Mike008(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
#Bringbackourpresident
Re: 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline by effty(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
goslowgoslow:

But you can pass to great beyond before him. I am waiting.
You better go and be with him wherever he is. Fùcking bandit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today / Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest / Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.