Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Judgement Of 2 Churches On Thursday 1 Peter 4:17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Judgement Of 2 Churches On Thursday 1 Peter 4:17 (379 Views)

The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / Divine Revelations Of The Judgement Of God, 2017 / 1 Peter 4:17 : Its Judgement Time!! - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Judgement Of 2 Churches On Thursday 1 Peter 4:17 by KingErnesto(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2017
There have been series of revelations here and there. God spoke a lot concerning this year by his prophets and those who were ready in their hearts to hear the voice of the master. God spoke about the current flood happening. I'm surprised its this serious and the season is yet to end.

As revealed to me in the early hours of the morning @ 3am. My eyes were opened and a man clothed in a casual way stepped in and he rose the spirit of my housemate(let me call him John). With my face bowed physically n spiritually. From discernment, I knew he was an angel(messenger of God). He first brought a message to John's spirit by saying "come and serve in the house of God, come and be a leader".

And John's spirit was not receptive but I saw the man write down his name. Which means he is chosen .

Then I heard them speak as my head was bowed in the spirit n physical "The final verdict of the church on Thursday shall hold".

I asked in my spirit 'which church' Then I saw a picture in front of my eyes stating two churches . It was written off as Church A vs church B( not real names) . The names n identity of the churches were later withheld from me for reasons best known to the spirit.

If there's going to be a final verdict, then it means there was a verdict which wasn't final because Mercy said no. But now the judgement shall begin.

Churches here and there have corrupted the true gospel of Christ which is the kingdom of God at hand. They have turned to motivational speakers and their clergies have become gods of men. They corrupt the gospel of grace to suit their biased theologies. The son of man shall no more intercede on their behalf.

Brethren run from churches where men are glorified rather than God.

Run from churches that makes you comfortable in your sins.

Run from churches where the word of God has become digital, where no one sees the Word of God as a sacred book of knowledge .

Run from churches where the word of God is not preached but signs and wonders are done.

The world is yet to see the earnest manifestation of the sons of God. The true worshippers that worship the LORD in spirit and in truth.

1 Peter 4:17 .For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

shalom...
Re: The Judgement Of 2 Churches On Thursday 1 Peter 4:17 by NoWorries7(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Truth... When I say judgment is on the way, some will think I'm joking... For there will come a day, Africa will be greater than America, because its not by power, neither is it might, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of HOST... And the judgment and Christian revolution will start in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

See River Flowing With Blood (video) / White Woman Singing In Ibo. / Lets Think About It?....jokes Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.