Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Civic Innovation Lab: A Tech Hub In Wuse 2, Abuja. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Civic Innovation Lab: A Tech Hub In Wuse 2, Abuja. (2043 Views)

Is There Any Hub In Ibadan Where I Can Charge My Pc While Using It / Abdulhakim Bashir Wins Startup Innovation Competition In UAE, Gets $10k Prize / Free Work Space For One Month At The Civic Innovation Lab, Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civic Innovation Lab: A Tech Hub In Wuse 2, Abuja. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2017
So i just discovered this really cool new hub in Abuja, and I found some cool pictures on their instagram and twitter, @civicilab.

The Civic Innovation Lab is a technology hub at no 50, Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, Wuse 2, right beside h-medix. and according to their website, its a place for the FCT for creative minds leveraging technology to solve social problems. Its also a non-profit organisation.

This hub has co-working facilities and event spaces for small teams starting out, or established business who need a space for an event.

There’s the Civic Hall, the Launchpad, Green and Red Team Rooms, Private Office space, Board rooms, a Business Lounge, a Hacker’s Room, a Game Room, the Rooftop Terrace, a multipurpose Outdoor Patio with a snooker table retrofitted from a vintage Mercedes Benz, and a juice bar.

Then there's the Code Cafe, which has food and coffee and is also open to the public. The entire facility is of course equipped with high-speed internet.

The space is open to techies, designers, entrepreneurs, corporate bodies, thought leaders, public officials, and citizens interested in leveraging technology to provide social innovation to improve our lives. Visit us and get a VIP tour of the entire facility, and the chance to interact with other like minds.

BEST PART!

They're have an OpenHouse every Friday, where creative people, or people who have innovative ideas can come work at the space for free for the whole day. From 9am to 5pm.

You should check out the place today if you're in the area.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best PHP Frameworks All PHP Developers Should Check Out / My New Classic Chemistry Android App / Cool Python Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.