Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,104 members, 7,860,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is This Police Harrasment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Police Harrasment (521 Views)

Police Order: Do Not Urinate Here, See What This Police Officer Caught Doing. / St. George’s University To Investigate Sexual Harrasment by Francis Fakoya / This Police Man Picture Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Police Harrasment by YungRichG1: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
So i went to the bank yesterday when i was done and heading out a man called me, he was seated at the gatemans post of the bank and started questioning me that he knows me and im always coming to the bank what am i always coming to do there. At first i was confused next thing he says i know you more than yourself i know you reach house bla bla then he showed me his gun...im so confused as to why he should question my coming to the bank pls can this be tagged harrasment?
Re: Is This Police Harrasment by chukwui(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Slap him
Re: Is This Police Harrasment by YungRichG1: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
chukwui:
Slap him

thanks i'll do as advised im highly grateful.

Yung Rich Gee1
Re: Is This Police Harrasment by Greenbullet(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dress the way you want to be addressed.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With One Of His Married Female Church Member / EFCC Arrests Dubai-bound Nigerian With 849 ATM Cards / This Pretty Young Girl Identified As One Of The Victim Of Ozubulu Church Massacr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.