Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Watch Nigerian Soldier Beat His Wife Publicly For Lying To Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch Nigerian Soldier Beat His Wife Publicly For Lying To Him (589 Views)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Nigerian Soldier Beat His Wife Publicly For Lying To Him by ayolatv: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017

The Nigerian Army authorities have been called to look into a viral video of a soldier who was caught on camera beating his wife in public.

In the video shared by Nigerian Author, Dr Akin Othman, the man who spoke in Hausa accused his wife of faking pregnancy.

He is seen dragging out the woman with another colleague of his. Beat her with a long whip as she frog jumped and was heard shouting:

“Bloody civilian, you have the guts to lie to me! You said you were pregnant when you are not! How dare you to lie to me…?”

https://twitter.com/_/status/890536315938377729

Source:- https://www.ayola.tv/watch-nigerian-soldier-beat-wife-publicly-for-lying-video/

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Watch Nigerian Soldier Beat His Wife Publicly For Lying To Him by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Watch Nigerian Soldier Beat His Wife Publicly For Lying To Him by EmekaBlue(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Meanwhile boko Haram is slaying dem like ants...bloody soja
Re: Watch Nigerian Soldier Beat His Wife Publicly For Lying To Him by xxgig(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
While I wouldn't do this, I hate been lied to with all my entirety.

(1) (Reply)

Gynecologist Gives Cautioning Against Oral Séx (read Subtle Elements) / University Of Benin Student Guts Mother Over Her Refusal To Give Him Money / Popular Bakassi Businessman Rapes NYSC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.