Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. (1677 Views)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Never Root Your Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho / Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by MarvelousMuhd(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Did you ever want to root your Marshmallow or Nougat Android operating system?
Worry no more.

Apps like KingRoot will give you 400 requests. KingoApp will always give an error message. Others will tell you not supported.
Google increased the security of the Android Daemon Shell that boots in the bootloader and thus normal /system root won't work.

What is /system root?

System root is where the /system partition of Android is modified to get root access. While this process is risky, noting that if you brick your device your warranty is gone, and at most cases the root is irreversible with factory reset. It's called the permanent root.
Thanks to our developers Chainfire who invented the Super User binary root admin for your rooted device.
The new method known as Systemless Rooting is perfect and you can easily unroot your phone and get back your warranty.

To see how it done visit www.arewapals.com
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Can i root my itel P51?
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by bobo65(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
MarvelousMuhd:

Did you ever want to root your Marshmallow or Nougat Android operating system?
Worry no more.

Apps like KingRoot will give you 400 requests. KingoApp will always give an error message. Others will tell you not supported.
Google increased the security of the Android Daemon Shell that boots in the bootloader and thus normal /system root won't work.

What is /system root?

System root is where the /system partition of Android is modified to get root access. While this process is risky, noting that if you brick your device your warranty is gone, and at most cases the root is irreversible with factory reset. It's called the permanent root.
Thanks to our developers Chainfire who invented the Super User binary root admin for your rooted device.
The new method known as Systemless Rooting is perfect and you can easily unroot your phone and get back your warranty.

To see how it done visit www.arewapals.com

Better scrutinize posts before putting them online

How can u flash super user via a stock recovery?

U wanna completely damage ppls device Shey?
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Can I root my Galaxy S4?
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by MrFuckallday: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
I once rooted my galaxy a5 with king root during simple server days. Later unrooted it but I haven't been able to automatically update my OS because it keeps saying my phone is rooted. Any solutions please?
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by chuks34(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
cool cheesy
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by OVA200(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ok I will read more on this.

3 months used Oukitel u20 plus for sale in Ibadan very neat and clean #28,000. Call or Whatsapp 08138999406.

Spec: https://www.nairaland.com/3883786/oukitel-u20-plus-sale-price
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by bobo65(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrFuckallday:
I once rooted my galaxy a5 with king root during simple server days. Later unrooted it but I haven't been able to automatically update my OS because it keeps saying my phone is rooted. Any solutions please?

Flash the phone
U r lucky that u were notified before u did d update cos if u updated ur device, it will get bricked

All these unrooting via rooting apps ain't 100% effective
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by bobo65(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
OlufemiAbbey:
Can I root my Galaxy S4?

Kingroot can easily do this
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by MrFuckallday: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2017
bobo65:

Flash the phone
U r lucky that u were notified before u did d update cos if u updated ur device, it will get bricked

All these unrooting via rooting apps ain't 100% effective
Can I do the flashing myself or is there a specific way? Thanks
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by bobo65(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
MrFuckallday:

Can I do the flashing myself or is there a specific way? Thanks

If u r farmiliar with Odin then yes u can
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is here a way I can root my itel p51
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Coz really I just bought an itel p51 and I think I need the rooting seriously.
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
bobo65:

If u r farmiliar with Odin then yes u can
Is it possible on my new p51 too?
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
I used to be a keen rooting advocate, but due to the specifications of newer devices, we are now spoilt with higher RAM's that I cannot possibly exhaust, so no point clocking speeds anymore.

For lucky patcher use, apk to the rescue or modded apps.....
Re: How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. by AlexRohan: 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
OlufemiAbbey:
Can I root my Galaxy S4?

Hope it will help you to Root your Android phone.
https://droidfeats.com/download-supersu-zip-latest-root/
Don't forget to share your view if you perform the activity smiley

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Xmas Count Down Begins Today! / Iphone X Screen/display / How To Easily Identify A Fake Memory Card Before Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.