Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) (65707 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video / Lola Omotayo Smokes At Lagos Club (Video) / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jarus:
Not polite to take anyone's picture without consent though.
including celebrities? I beg to disagree
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Drienzia: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Wizzy take am easy ooo...Arrogance is wat i dont like oooo......
So i went to the bank today and a slay queen
was spelling 43k...like"fortitiri Tawzan naira oli"
Oghene migwo������
vrendo
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Did this boy realized he is now a father/ Must you guys fight over everything what the hell is wrong with all of you for goodness sake? This is one thing I love about 2baba as he grows up in life he refused to behave like a thug till now and very humble and yet he is still the baba of all of them. If someone snapped Wizkid does he need to fight the person so to simply call the person and warn him not to do such again is too big for Wizkid?

He doesn't want to be snap and he came to club? You don't want ants around you and you pour honey all over your body tell me how you will escape ants invade. Grow up everything is not all about fighting and I swear the very day you will go and mistakenly fight a military man in civilian dress with no body guard to rescue you Mr little man you are finished that day and if God will help you let the military guy be just returnee Sambisa fighter then your new name will be *Sorry oo wizkid*because he will beat you like is beating boko haram who was being caught killing a fellow army. You understand that kind of beating? If you don't know ask any sambisa fighter when any Boko Haram was caught in the act of killing their fellow army then you will understand.

That day you will understand that a returnee sambisa army he has two thing attached to his head called ears but accidentally he is dumb from gun, bomb, mortal shells sound and can't hear again so if he is beating you he will not hear stop till someone do sign language possibly too late then.
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by micontysneh(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
skimmy005:
wizkid is a fooll big fooll a cowardd na bcus of dis bastard and sum ashawo for nairaland na dem ban me, idiotic wizkid with em useless senseless miserable fans ,goat
Its fool not fooll my dear
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by kelzgie: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
NEHLIVE:
WHEN THAT JOURNALIST WROTE AN ARTICLE EARLIER IN THE YEAR SAYING WIZKID IS VIOLENT, MANY OF YOU CAME FOR HIM. BUT CAN YOU SEE NOW?
:
Lol..they were in a club house..privacy mode...yu shudnt take pictures of someone like that...its wrong...av yu thought of what wizkid was doing at that time wen the shot was taken??..
Snapping with him is different from taking raw shots...even me i wont like it if someone snaps me like that in a hidden mode..
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by tundejoseph4(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
barallanee:
I've neva liked this kid
but if he ask u out, I am sure u will accept him
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
As i was minding my bizness here.........

Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Wizzy take am easy ooo...Arrogance is wat i dont like oooo......
So i went to the bank today and a slay queen
was spelling 43k...like"fortitiri Tawzan naira oli"
Oghene migwo������

I bet you that she can suck the chrome off of a towing ball though grin
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
he dey form 2pac abi?
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrMoney007:

I prefer his worse track to ur burnt plantain fingers
I swear u nail it,fingers
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by iamtardey: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
anybody can fight jere... CB, Lil Wayne, TI etc all deez guys fight when fight hungry dem .... so abeg let wizkid fait if he likes.... Me I like him regardless.
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by oyienootieno: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what did he think he b.

because u re featuring some low level, unnoticed foreign artist, now u re a boss.

better go learn from ur masters DAVIDO lipsrsealed

Which davido? Yhe frong voice and polio leg?
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Lakayyyy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
He was probably high...
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by kizyalex10(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Whwhat do u expect from a kid dat started smoking weed early nd is. Spoilt with money
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by barallanee(f): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
tundejoseph4:
but if he ask u out, I am sure u will accept him
bkos he is wizkid...be OK with wat u hav...dats me
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by barallanee(f): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
KingLennon:

That kid can change your destiny around. Stop hatinq sis
my choice... Not bkos u lyk him means DAT ah shuld
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by barallanee(f): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrMoney007:

I prefer his worse track to ur burnt plantain fingers
lol....

Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by iukpe: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Drugs n alcohol
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by tundejoseph4(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
barallanee:
bkos he is wizkid...be OK with wat u hav...dats me
if it is true den u r one in a million.
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by enigmatic741: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
You'll see all the very gullible ones start with their hate comment....If you truly watched the video and saw no actual proof it was Wizkid...And you commented hatefully...You are a Big fool..Trust me...#IndeedDivineWisomIsforFew

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sincerely, that name sweet o. Wizman kiss
NobleAngell:
This wizkid like fight sha. He isn't handling this fame of his very well. Perhaps he should change his name to wizman so he can begin to act maturely.
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
barallanee:
I've neva liked this kid
Must confess,u're really cute. Am a secrete admirer by d way.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Macdawid(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
If true then i'd say he's just a Chris Brown wanna-be grin
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Macdawid(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
romeorails:
Sincerely, that name sweet o. Wizman kiss
cheesy

That's what psquare's elder bro (Jude Engees..) called him on the night of the last 'The Headies'
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by barallanee(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
favoryte33:
Must confess,u're really cute. Am a secrete admirer by d way.
thanks dearie kiss
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Temysteve(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
ojun50:
I no sure say them don beat since ..he start to dey sing make him ask 2face wetin him eyes see. Na d guy no design him face
shut up!!
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by babatee90(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
And they expect me to believe with this blurry video? Lmao
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by WinkWrld: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why will a guy be snapping him at the club? What for? Cant he have a life anymore? Even in a private club at mid night. Nonsense. Fu.k da motha fu.k up wiz
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by bardiprecious: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
banana fall on WizKid
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Sirambassador(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2017
ironheart:
I never take picture of my papa finish na another man like me. Does he want to masterrbate with that picture?

I hope you don't talk like this
Re: Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Wow, dts lovely then. I like the name, I wish he could use it
Macdawid:

cheesy

That's what psquare's elder bro (Jude Engees..) called him on the night of the last 'The Headies'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) / David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University / Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.