Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

All Money Belongs To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Money Belongs To God (528 Views)

Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Money Belongs To God by judedwriter(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2017
[i][/i]Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.

1Kings 3:13
And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days.

2Chronicles 1:12
...and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.

1 Samuel 2:7
The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich...
God has supreme power over money...it belongs to Him.

If God has all power over money, and He has given us His power in varying measures, it means we too have power over money.

By the power of God, we can speak money into our lives, and it will come. But i believe the quickness of the manifestation depends on the measure of God's power in our lives. (This is not occult, juju or witchcraft, but a demonstration of God's supreme power by faith)

This is the reason why we shouldn't be afraid to give much money to the gospel; it ALL belongs to God. All money belongs to God. He can give us back much more than we give to Him.

God wants money to be used primarily for the spreading of the gospel, salvation of souls and building of churches. This is why the major way to receive financial breakthroughs is to give generously and sacrificially to the gospel.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

In these end times, God is busy transferring the wealth of the wicked to the hands of His people that give generously and sacrificially to the gospel. God will make certain people poor for the sake of enriching His children that give cheerfully to the gospel.
God wants the gospel to be preached globally-and this costs much money.

If you want to be rich and be very rich indeed; commit yourself to give more and even more to the gospel.
When we see genuine tele-evangelists ask for money to preach the gospel all over the world, we should stop seeing them as theives and robbers.
Yes we can speak money by God's power into our lives and it will come; BUT God wants money MAINLY to be used to sponsor the gospel.

Let's pray:

Father i commit myself in giving more to the gospel so that it may be preached globally to every creature as you commended.
As i obey you, father release to me financial blessings and miracles that will manifest your glory on my life for the world to see and fear you.
By faith, I speak wealth and riches into my life for propagation of the gospel. I speak the wealth of the sinner into my life that your glory may be seen on me.
Thank you father,
In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: All Money Belongs To God by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2017
grin shocked grin
Re: All Money Belongs To God by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
"God wants money"

It should come and take my money by itself. No need to argue with you.

(1) (Reply)

Its Here!!! The Oppurtunity To Read The Scripture Union Daily Power Free Online / The Reward Of Profitable Stewardship / The Significants Of 6ps Of Joseph's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.