Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57829 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by debola27(f): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
IRS
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
jaggabban:
Mathematics
Give me the Yp integral of e^5x
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

No Cheating miss.

The diffrence between Synecdoche and Metonymy?

The actual date of the first military coup in Nigeria?

I pray you don't cheat. grin

I contemplated cheating. But I refuse to do it.

On both topics.

embarassed
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Igbo

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Whitelake: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mathematics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by jakD: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
madridsta007:

Advanced/ Further Mathematics.
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Mypeople2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
My own is Mathematics. So throw the questions....provided you know the answers to the questions in case I fail them
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by franugo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
flozy22:
:-Xmine is mathemativd

What are complementary n supplementary angles?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Miracle4Sure:
Chemistry
Please how can you explain the first law, second and third laws of thermodynamics to an uneducated uncle?

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
jakD:

English language
What's the difference between "Cannot and Can not"?

I thought it is question time. What's up with the attempted murder
Thylord:
alright lets go there,when x is y and q is p.then(h)is >>>>>~10zh.pls find xyq.
jakD:

English language
What's the difference between "Cannot and Can not"?

I thought it is question time. What's up with the attempted murder

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by abilemi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
julietkcee:
Biology
explain in details the process of human reproduction. Shey u think u know book
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Michael004: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Xcellente:
Physics. Lol
Name four forces that act of airplane which enable it to fly. grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Tuoyofelix(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Give examples of fossil fuel?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Brownville007: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
English

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Michael004: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
jfolorun:

Please how can you explain the first law, second and third laws of thermodynamics to an uneducated uncle?
Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by folly22(f): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
franugo:

How can u distinguish between equilateral n isosceles triangle?

Mine's maths too
Equilateral- all sides and all angles are equal
Isosceles- two sides and the two corresponding angle are equal

2 Likes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Electricity
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gabriel6:
This is for the purpose of learning, choose ur best subject and let someone ask you a question. Let's test our brain if it can still remember secondary school stuffs.

1) mathematics
2) English
3) Account
4) Biology
5) History
6) Civic education
7) chemistry
cool Physis
9) C.R.S
10) I.R.S
11) Literature.
Let's start mine is C.R.S
Mine is buhari science
Any body please ask me question(s) on the following:
Biology
Physics
Religion
History
Philosophy/Logic

No MATHS Solving allowed, although its the bedrock of physics and also the language of the universe but i suck at advance maths.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Miracle4Sure:
Chemistry
What is the distance between two carbon atoms in a carbon to carbon bond?

No Google o.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by KRDCROWN(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Accounting
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by abilemi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
debola27:
IRS
how many times was Muhammed ( SAW) mentioned in the Quran. U know IRS abi?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
madridsta007:

Advanced/ Further Mathematics.
explain this f(x)=y
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by RELAN2446(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Government
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by franugo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
My own is Mathematics. So throw the questions....provided you know the answers to the questions in case I fail them

If buhari is the president of Nigeria, then oaasanjo is his vice.
what is d truth value of d statement above? also what kinda statement is it?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Kamighty(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
mathematics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by jc173(f): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Account
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by skotch(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Physics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Account
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mine85(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
CRS
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by folly22(f): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ayo001:
Yoruba
Ile boys kiki imi eran. Kini gbolohun se apejuwe re

2 Likes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Afamed: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
Government.

Someone should engage me please. cool
Kindly differentiate between Commissioners for and Commissioners of / Minister for or Minister of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Lautech Forum 2011/2012 / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.