Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) (739 Views)

Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / Wizkid Fighting With A Chicken In A Public Restaurant With Flavour, Phyno / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by silverdam(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
wizkid fighting and beating his fan in the club because the fan snap him. Cc: lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZVHjlXbm88

Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by younglleo: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by OriflameNIG: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
It can only happen to those who see all these people as anything . when i meet so called celebz in public i just maintain my lane and look the other way. rather than hustling to get the picture of a human being like you
Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by tyson98: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
He don go smoke gum again msschew
Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by yanabasee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
wizkid na street boy ni....
Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by babywhite(f): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
he is high
Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by HelenBee(f): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good for that fan.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by Ever8054: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
the guy mumu...if na me see wetin I go do WizKid...

Re: Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rubbish! Just wasted my time watching the video, didn't see any beating and nothing even related to any fan snapping him. angry

(1) (Reply)

The Lion King Casts Alfre Woodard As Simba's Mother / Photos: Singer, Praiz Hangout With Chicago Bulls Superstar, Kris Dunn / Bobrisky Claims To Have Made Over N3m From His Snapchat Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.