Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,496 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him (36423 Views)

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by Jabioro: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eerh blah blah blah.. what is the meaning of all these.. I have said nothing therefore ours SP had said nothing.. Tell them to release the poor man.. come to nairaland to receive praises or bashing if you failed to comply.
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by BabaRay007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
hmmmm, pls if it is true the man was sack, pls order his reinstatement...Tnk you

cheesy
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by Iseoluwani: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by lelvin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Saraki knows the game too well. I am not a supporter but I respect pure talent, no matter how evil.

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by Trendirabingi: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just shut up and stop blabbing trash saraki,
which window washing are u just washing or people intelligence are u trying to largesse... Lets agree u are not a part of it..we dnt doubt, Some of ur busy body scrumb eaters could be so demented/locally zealous or outrightly stewpid to have don dat cus its d usuall practice of d kind of people u awkwardly mentor, but what have u done to wade into d matter n get dat guy out immediately if you are d so called name calling and trumpet blowing u have arrogated to urself.? . Mofos in dat ur useless houz of jackal... Wait! nigerian youths are waiting for you all..the attack is going to be physical and brutal next... Ppl will eat ur fleshs raw... . Let those ur use scrumb eaters n dimwit misprioritized panadol drinkers ati i-service houz boys brace up for a new movement dat wld definitely take those their i-service hands and heads... Blabbing politicians
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by GabdelandAgro(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
pitlaterine:
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has reacted to social media attacks on his personality by a primary school teacher in Kwara state, Baba Biodun.

Biodun was arraigned yesterday before a Magistrate Court in Ilorin presided over by Ahmad Dasuki for allegedly calling Saraki a ‘Bastard’ and making inciting posts on Facebook against him.

This was consequent to a suit filed by Jimoh Adesina, who is a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

Following Biodun’s arraignment, it was rumoured in some quarters that he has been relieved of his appointment in the state civil service.

However, the Senate President who denied having any hand in Biodun’s arraignment also dismissed the sack rumours.

He said on Friday morning: “My attention has just been drawn to an entirely untrue story about a civil servant being sacked for criticizing me.

“As a public servant who has subjected me to the service of my country, I face criticism every day from many quarters.

“However, this does not deter me. It never has. I learn from the constructive criticisms, and continue to work with my colleagues in the Senate to pass our legislative agenda for all Nigerians.

“I use social media. As such, I am a firm believer in freedom of speech and the use of social media to air out views.

“Throughout my time in public office, I have never attempted to stifle anyone’s freedom to speak his/her mind. This can be said of my time as a Governor, as a first time Senator, and now as the Senate President. This will not change.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/saraki-reacts-arrest-kwara-civil-servant-allegedly-criticizing/
in the science of jurisprudence and the game of dirty politics, this statement from Saraki is called "plausible deniability". he is behind the arrest and sack of the civil servant, but pretending he knows nothing. it is well
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by Adebowale89(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
NLC and NUT are dead in kwara. how can one of your member be relieved of his work because of his right to freedom of speech and they are not doing anything about it

this is unionism negligence and civil manipulation
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by kazzy4u(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
saraki your mad and bastard... Com arrest meself... Crazy fall on you...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by ikp120(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shut up OLODO! You just sit for Abuja dey yarn trash. Wetin dey happen for your state, you no even know. Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by raphaeladeyele: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Truth is constant
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by CaptainFM1: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Veggie and bones regime be like

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by CaptainFM1: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jona said it!

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by CloudResident(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keneking:
Seen but where do you stand?

- Do you support his detention and prosecution?
- Do you support that he is relieved of his appointment?
- Is the State Governor doing your bidding?
- Who authorized the arrest of the Teacher?
- What is your relationship with one Jimoh Adesina (identity seems SW) and yourself in Kwara State (NC)?

But where is OAM4J sef undecided

No mind am,this has been happening over the years.They even transfer people to the remotest areas for airing their views.Abdulfatah is just an apron string of the kleptomaniac idiot called Saraki.Forget the person that filled the car, we all know it's grand of Isau but voice ofJacob.
*Come and arrest me too o. Awon weyrey gbogbo angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by stilldoingokay(f): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keneking:
Seen but where do you stand?

- Do you support his detention and prosecution?
- Do you support that he is relieved of his appointment?
- Is the State Governor doing your bidding?
- Who authorized the arrest of the Teacher?
- What is your relationship with one Jimoh Adesina (identity seems SW) and yourself in Kwara State (NC)?

But where is OAM4J sef undecided

wow for this wish I could kiss you
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by reuben79: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
saraki lie lie man..........always refuse to accept d truth.......
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by Idomapikin: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
infohenry:
You just said nothing, why is the man in court then, who is this person taking panadol for another man headache.

point of correction, Evans panadol
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by sammypet: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
I wonder where Kwara State is going with this shit.
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by millhouse: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cutezt:
Naija busy body forces, person wey den abuse no complain, una carry una body odour go arrest.
g
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by infohenry(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Idomapikin:
point of correction, Evans panadol
Hahahaha correction taken.
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by Jasomine: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kwarans use to say "Saraki kan, Kwara kan ". U think say na lie?
Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by Ndolarr: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Do these thieving politicians think we are mumus? Common, Bukky, the man is still being held on your satanic instruction! Just tell your 'slaves' in Ilorin to release him and the man will walk away the next minute!! I wonder what has become of our human rights defenders. Are they in recession too?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by manfolly: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
kwarans have turn to slaves in saraki hand

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by LocalChamp: 3:27am On Jul 29, 2017
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him by troy20(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
fury:
politicians: talk many many words without actually "saying" anything meaningful.

but where do they get the training to dribble people with their words? are they trained or they all learned it on the job?
He has people who do his PR job-take care of his public image.trust me he doesn't even know his social media passwords.even possibly may not be aware of the events.bt this is usually how politicians react to things like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.