Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Post-mutallab USA visas' success rate for Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Post-mutallab USA visas' success rate for Nigerians (885 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Uk Student Visa Goes Tough As Mutallab Fallout Creates More Issues. / Has Anyone Being Granted A U.s Visa Since Mutallab's Incident (december 25th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post-mutallab USA visas' success rate for Nigerians by aroy1: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ok
Re: Post-mutallab USA visas' success rate for Nigerians by dancewith: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2010
I heard nothing has changed. 95% refusal rate as usual. Hope this helps
Re: Post-mutallab USA visas' success rate for Nigerians by nethacker(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2010
Go to the General USA visa requirement for students' section grin
Re: Post-mutallab USA visas' success rate for Nigerians by newmusic: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2010
my inlaw came back to take his wife and children(3).
They have all gone last week.

So they are still giving visa if you have genuine reasons back with genuine documents.
Re: Post-mutallab USA visas' success rate for Nigerians by mercydrops: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2010
They are issuing visa everyday don't let any one scare infact i got into US united state 28 feb don't let that scare you, even my mum in America in The USAwhen I was still in nigeria called me and said this mutalab issue i rebuked it staright away Mutallab cannot affect my own destiny there are a lot of Nigerian that have recorded remarkable feats eg Pastor Adeboye , Soyinka , to mention a few Mutallab is not a yard stick infact the number of people that collected visa that day alot of people rejoiced out of the embassy when i got it and please note pray for favour but they dont refuse visa , I praise America for that and there was no separate screening for Nigerians its a big exaggeration the same checking at the airport was the same even at some deilcate office in USA eg sosial security office and its easy and not discriminating between nigerians andd non nigerians so i advice you relax

(1) (Reply)

Uk Business Visa / Getting Lost Passport Back / Advice A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.