Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria (2258 Views)

Petroleum Testing Instruments / Do You Know That To Play Football Abroad Is Not Difficcult / Get A Free Fixed Odds Trading Manual: No String Attech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria by luridguy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2007
i got to meet this guys in a show on the island, when they where playing at the muson centre and i could not believe there where people who could play the violin that well in this country. you might have seen them on lagbaja's video never far away they are really good and they also play classical music . any way i have been learning for some time and geting really good and i just thought it would be nice to post this in case there are people who are intrested,mind you its not free but its worth it.well i only have the number of the guy who teaches me ask for remi on 08024960905.
Re: Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria by Vie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2007
Please i am interested but what range is the price?
Re: Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria by luridguy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2007
well vie it depends, they charge per hour or it could be a monthly arrangement.what am sure of is between 2 and 5k per hour depending on your location and some other things, so if your really up for it give them a call 08054118731
Re: Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria by layi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2007
2-5k per hr ??
Is this the rate to teach me or to perform at my event?
Re: Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria by luridguy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2007
layi:

2-5k per hr ??
Is this the rate to teach me or to perform at my event?

this is the rate to teach ,i do not know how they charge for an event, u would have to call to find out
Re: Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria by yicob(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2007
If you guys are interested in hooking the orcherstras that played for lagbaja in "neva far away". Just mail me!

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Affiliate Program / Whether You're Hosting A Fancy Cocktail Party Or Just Snacking / Piaget-watch-pi0077,for Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.