Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (44862 Views)

Umahi Bars APC From Using Abakaliki Stadium For Rally On Saturday.. / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by DLondonboiy: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Boss at the bolded

He can only declare for Abia North Local Government council

Nnamdi kanu matter can sweet you..it's called hormonal imbalance. When a guy like you starts crushing on another guy. Nnamdi kanu is not your type. He has a wife. Target bobrisky!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Nnamdi kanu matter can sweet you..it's called hormonal imbalance. When a guy like you starts crushing on another guy. Nnamdi kanu is not your type. He has a wife. Target bobrisky!

I know you are not a member

Why do you always support this guy ?
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Buhari project or Nigeria project ?

i hate it with passion when brainless ediots like you toils with my mention.

cause i know fully well that the magnanimity of your *stewpidity is always at it's apex.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by maklelemakukula(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is a senseless post

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
DjAndroid:
But Op, what are they really enjoying in these pictures?
In Nigeria to cross overhead bridge, stand near a rocky arch over a gate or see video of your president enjoy excellent medical care abroad, that 99% of the masses cannot even dream of, is a big privilege o. grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Cladez(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
What do you mean by enjoying? Its their right.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by ularibabe: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
And your father bubu and BH people are known for what?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by dikeigbo2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
See as I dey look you

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are only known for destruction of lives and property

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
coz we have destroyed you and your goons

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by idylnoble(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Am not Igbo but moved to comment on this: can u tell me one thing these guys how many lives and property this guys have just destroyed Can't we just do without sentiments
This ur statement just weak me joor undecided

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by madridsta007(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

True. They were the ones that killed 48 soldiers, academics and oil and gas professionals in Borno State.
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

In Nigeria to cross overhead bridge, stand near a rocky arch over a gate or see video of your president enjoy excellent medical care abroad, that 99% of the masses cannot even dream of, is a big privilege o. grin cheesy

...take pictures inside Shoprite with empty basket...

grin
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by zubydave(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Op abeg, how are they enjoying his project? When leaders of great countries are building bullet speed trains you are here talking about a damn pedestrian bridge craftily carved from rocks. Exactly what is that suppose to attract? You think one would want to visit that site just to see those? Oga as far as I am concerned, no Nigerian leader(governor or president of time past) has done anything commendable; save Yar'dua for the little he did. If you so commend them, one question for you; do they use the so called projects? No vex me here o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by osusuallstars: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
may what you feared most came upon you .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by plaetton: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

And Boko Haram and the Fulani Herdsmen are known for their respect for lives and property , right ?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by DerideGull(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Some members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) were spotted enjoying some of the iconic projects of Governor Rochas Okorocha in Owerri, Imo state capital. The pro-Biafra group led by its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu stormed the Owerri earlier today bring vehicular and commercial activities to a standstill. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ipob-members-spotted-enjoying-okorochas-projects-storming-owerri-rally-photos.html

Are you this pedestrian? Okoroawusa did not ordinarily build any project in Imo State. Every crap built by the Okoroawusa regime belongs to the people of Imo State. The IPOB, some of which were bona fide indigenes of Imo State, are entitle to ride any project in Imo State.
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by plaetton: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
zubydave:
Op abeg, how are they enjoying his project? When leaders of great countries are building bullet speed trains you are here talking about a damn pedestrian bridge craftily carved from rocks. Exactly what is that suppose to attract? You think one would want to visit that site just to see those? Oga as far as I am concerned, no Nigerian leader(governor or president of time past) has done anything commendable; save Yar'dua for the little he did. If you so commend them, one question for you; do they use the so called projects? No vex me here o.
Don't mind me these dumb Zombies who that wasting public funds on eyesores, while owing workers salaries is an achievement..
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by light95: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Am still looking to spot the enjoyment in the pic....

I don't know why some people will refuse to go for brain upgrade not after their brain has being totally washed off

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
All those haters of Rochas that do say Rochas has done nothing in Imo where are thou?
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Earthquake1: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
It seems Seun is making much money from this IPOB thing.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
What exactly are they enjoying?
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Neddstark: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
May Nigeria not yield anything good to anyone IPOB. IPOB are scum. They will do anything to lick Nnnamdi Kanu's bumhole
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by saintandsinnerz: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
madridguy:
Boss abeg allow Mazi Kanu enjoy him time. There is this saying " Who he see mungun leg he no grab, sey na soldier leg you go hold make him use him boot match person for head " Kanu is so lucky to have dundees both home and abroad. I hope he won't got killed when he declared to run for Senate tongue tongue tongue

Why are you always talking about killing? Has this got to do with your religion?
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
All hail Biafra #onenationonebiafra. wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by AreaFada2: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
gbosaa:

...take pictures inside Shoprite with empty basket...

grin
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by chiagozien(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ipob are not there for enjoyment,they are there for evangelism...........we must continue.
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by igbeke: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Says one petty ideeot.
Re: IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS by chiagozien(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
yea and we must destroy the zoo called nigeria with truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.