Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Facebook Download Error On Nougat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Download Error On Nougat (1840 Views)

Android Nougat Mod Custom Rom For Tecno W3 (ScreenShots) / How To Fix "Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped" Error On Android Smartphone / You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 4 X557 To Nougat 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Download Error On Nougat by sexiestharam(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have an infinix hot 4. I had the Facebook app which I uninstalled a month ago. I got a notification for a system update to nougat which I did 2 days ago. Since then, I have been unable to install facebook on my phone as I get error message error 505 on play store.I really need help on what to do please.
Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by THUNDAR(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
My friend use a different store! There are many stores out there that can be used in place of Google play!
There is Amazon underground, there is Aptide
And a host of others
I don't like mobile9 because of too much add
This aptide is next to Google
From Amazon you get some paid app for free and It's completely legal!

note: I use Hot 4 too! Updated

Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by Ennyholar: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
I use a CAMON CX running Nougat and Facebook works fine.
Download an older version of Facebook online and install.
Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by Ennyholar: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ennyholar:
I use a CAMON CX running Nougat and Facebook works fine.
Download an older version of Facebook online and install.
Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by sexiestharam(f): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2017
I have downloaded older apks of Facebook but I get error message trying to install the app ' package conflicts with existing package with the same name'. Please note that I had uninstalled Facebook so I don't have any existing package I know of.
Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
sexiestharam:
I have downloaded older apks of Facebook but I get error message trying to install the app ' package conflicts with existing package with the same name'. Please note that I had uninstalled Facebook so I don't have any existing package I know of.
having same issue now, please how did you solved yours if you did?
Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by sexiestharam(f): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
having same issue now, please how did you solved yours if you did?
Hello. Since I wasn't getting any help, I had to format my phone. I was able to download after formatting.
Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2018
sexiestharam:

Hello. Since I wasn't getting any help, I had to format my phone. I was able to download after formatting.
thank you
Re: Facebook Download Error On Nougat by sexiestharam(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
thank you
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Glo Airtime Deduction? / Can You Use This For Your Ringtone! Lol. (big Boys Comedy) / Buy Xiaomi Mi Max 3/32G @give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.