Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly (820 Views)

Join GIFTALWORLD Today And Start Making Money Monthly / Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly by Effizist(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
YES! Register with this Nigerian company.....
Re: A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly by Effizist(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
With DBS affiliate business premium register with #5,500 and qualify for a monthly pay of #4,000.

You also get #4,000 extra for everyone that registers with your ID apart from your guaranteed monthly pay.

All payments are made to your specified Nigeria bank account 3:45 the same day you make any earning, you don't have to wait for anything or anybody.

You will as well have access to their loan and housing scheme, etc.

Just go to their website (check my signature) and read up. you can get all the information you want there.

Enter the site fully by using "CHIONA" (without the quotes) in the marketer ID box at the top right corner of the page.

For those interested in registering i will be here to help you with dat or you can send an email to me..
TO YOUR SUCCESS!!!

#TEAM DBS#
Re: A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly by laflame(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
They are no longer paying the monthly #4000.beware o
Re: A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly by Effizist(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
There are still currently paying the monthly pay pls verify before you talk...this is real
Re: A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly by Effizist(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pls for those who requested for the registration process pls exercise little message i would send the steps to your email as soon as possible
TO YOUR SUCCESS!!

#TEAM DBS#

(1) (Reply)

I Need 50 People To Contribute 1500 Each To Buy Fixed Odds Of 900 Odds Betting / Alat By Wema Bank / Fuel Scarcity Hit Lagos And Abuja (full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.