Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction (38892 Views)

Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by davillian(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
It's like they played football there.
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Looking so healthy, thank God
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by rezzy: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why are they all wearing Jersey?
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Toudorate: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ya
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by iamtardey: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
looks like planned work to me sha cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by kenoz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
That's great
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by bencarson007(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Worst government in history...
APC... Government of trouble by trouble and for trouble...

Too much bad news!

Thank God they are home...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Raintaker(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ppl talking about jerseys, those were the cheapest clothes the kidnappers could afford.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by 9jatatafo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
How much was the ransom paid?!
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by ACE1010: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Are you sure they are the kidnapped children? They looked like kids on holiday in Dubai. So fresh!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by tulus(f): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God they came out alive.they need psychologist to talk them out of the trauma.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by corpershun: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Where they doing Physical and health education when dey were abducted? Why r dey all putting on jersies....mostly Barca jersie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Smooyis(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank you Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
"Igbonla, Epe"

Whew. I thought I saw 'Eponla, Ige' embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by 3kay945(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
This country sha,,...
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by okwele1(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Halleluyah thanks be to God
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by CheedyJ(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They look so well-fed.

Looks like they were enrolled into a football academy.
Was expecting this kind of comment..anyways, glory be to God they were released alive
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by cadre88(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
64 days and they hairs don't look rough? These kidnappers really took care of them o.. But d painful thing be say those kidnappers don use style become millionaires be that o
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by deolu2000(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Apparently they were kidnapped to undergo a ftball trial,guess when they failed the trial, their abductors decided to cut their loses n returned them home. Happy for their innocent parents.
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victim of Soccer Experiment...
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God for their safe return.
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by aint(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:
good to see you guys back.

But nigeria is the only country that negotiates with kidnapers. And swaps with terrorists. Hmm
I bet you have never watch a foreign tv network before
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by MTKbudapest(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
aint:
I bet you have never watch a foreign tv network before

i dont share page with educated illiterates
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by factwriter(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
They look so well-fed.

Looks like they were enrolled into a football academy.
A statement typical of the one and only (drunken master) NwaAmaikpe.
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by shadzyng(f): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God for their lives.
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Thiago888: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good to see them,but are we not sure this is arrangement,coz dis boys look well feed, more than Boys
in captivity
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by adollyboy(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2017
OLUWA SEUN OO
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Raintaker(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2017
adollyboy:
OLUWA SEUN OO
OSEWA OO
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by peacebirdone: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2017
When the truth is exposed...
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Johnny(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Nicepoker:
these boys have undergone kidnapping training.

I'm telling you. My thought exactly.
Re: Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction by Ijaya123: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2017
The one question I need answer to is, were they rescued by the police or they were released by the kidnappers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit / Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) / ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.