Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Site For Sale - Interested Reply - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Site For Sale - Interested Reply (399 Views)

The Best And Cheap Web Hosting Site For Your Blog Or Websites / Website Site For Sale Goodyviews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site For Sale - Interested Reply by Emperoo: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
www.mybae.mobi for sale

price : 8K only

The cost is just for the Domain and the small work done on the site.

If you are interested you'll have to buy a host where I can transfer the site and domain to, I can do that for you free.

A moderate host plan will cost you just about 5K.

And take note that you'll be doing the yearly renewal yourself.

So to get this site setup for you, it'll cost you only about 13K.

Good Luck.
Re: Site For Sale - Interested Reply by AvaDriscoll: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2017
The people interested in the buying of the site should definitely give a though to this website and its offers. The features of this site are cited by the cheap essay writing services so that the people interested to buy this site can get all the required information about it.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program / I Have 2 Websites For Sale / Holiday Web Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.