Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) (58653 Views)

Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by chineduemmao: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Sorry, sweetheart!!!

I blame the police for letting this nonsense go on for this long.

The damn idiotic police should arrest this man for breaking his bail conditions.
someone told me they neglected him because they wanted peace to reign...lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by chineduemmao: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Bacon21:
Do people realize that if Biafra gains independence Kanu will just be a dictator he is already acting as if he's a king.
till then...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by perez100: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Owerri really stood still.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by chineduemmao: 1:06am On Jul 29, 2017
TundeHashim:
I see this guy as a slave hunter...exactly in the same mould with Robert Mugabe!
kwaeet

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by egoldman(m): 1:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Bacon21:
Do people realize that if Biafra gains independence Kanu will just be a dictator he is already acting as if he's a king.

How is that your cup of tea ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Leez(m): 1:20am On Jul 29, 2017
chemicalDisease:
I was there live.

After what I saw today,

pls permit me to say Biafra has come!
lol i tell afonjas all d tym but all dy do is cry and bark just to please dia fulani overlords

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by kenic(m): 1:29am On Jul 29, 2017
NK the great Uniter...some peeps won't like this..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by DerideGull(m): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2017
egoldman:

No it doesnt , the level it hs attended now was not achieved with any weapon , same way the remaining part will be achieved without arms , the world has changed .

I am for anything that can enable the IPOB achieve and sustain Republic of Igbo land or Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by dan56: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2017
emeka20091:
More

Any video??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by dirtyhokage(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2017
TheKingdom:

Why does it shock you when a persons who is a coupist is running and becomes president after 30+ years of ruling before. Then goes abroad consecutive times for 50+ days missing and there is no outcry, especially by the Slave Coast Afonja Oduduwa?
This your English sha! U for just write pidgin lol....its too hard 2 understand

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by bluecircle470: 2:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Now this man has started flouting part of the bail conditions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by NnaNna4(m): 4:07am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
nna see crowd oo....
all hail BIAFRA

Your pose no be here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by iamkneeyi: 5:20am On Jul 29, 2017
It always seems impossible until it happened..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Ayiba360: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Wow dis guy is rili thrillin me, 4 a man 2gada dis amount of crowd den somtin great is abut 2 happen. I might b yoruba bt up biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Mazi KANU abeg when are you visiting our annex state Lagos yellowbar demons right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Hotzone(m): 5:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Kanu is the future. Our politicians are fast fading

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by crunchyg: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
nna see crowd oo....
all hail BIAFRA
So you be nwa afor, I never knew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by drnoel: 6:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Karlovich:
heart attack for the skull miners

Jokers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by pezeji(m): 6:04am On Jul 29, 2017
i wish i was there to witnez dis day. Igbo nwerre mmadu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by PHILipu1(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2017
COWNU IS JUST WASTING HIS AND SOME JOBLESS IPOB MISCRANTS TIME.

BE MAN ENOUGH AND JUST DECLARE BIAFRA REPUBLIC LIKE OJUKWU DID AND SAVE US ALL THIS DRAMA AND TIME AND THEN WE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS.

IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO GO UP AND DOWN AND GATHER YOUR BRAINWASHED SUPPORTERS IN ALL STATES AND THAT IS WHY THE GOVERNMENT HAVE IGNORED YOU.

WHEN YOU ARE TIRE,YOU WILL GO AND SIT DOWN.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by nairanaira12: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Karlovich:
heart attack for the skull miners

Why heart attack? Because you want your own country? It is no bother. Biafra isn't feeding me. So, my should I worry?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by wahzupguy(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2017
this is not news

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by nwasteve(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2017
But where was Okorocha?

Our freedom is sacrosanct

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Dreadful: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Urchman27:
nwa Chineke

now I can proudly say.....
Igbo have a leader
Yes oh my brother! And afonjas do not want to hear this. Haha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by UbChapter(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Even Tinubu, when seeing the crowd would be....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by magzey: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Am not surprised Igbo's have never experienced a presidential candidate let them register IPOB in Nigerian party so that they will be appease.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2017
chineduemmao:
am speechless

Well, if you study the ecology of Niger delta and see the damages done by oil exploration in the zone, you will weep for these people. If you reverse the situation with North, there will not be anything called Nigeria.

See what they have done in the North for no just cause. Imagine when there is a genuine cause, Somalia and Sudan will be like kindergarten play ground. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2017
crunchyg:
So you be nwa afor, I never knew
Lol. .abum ezigbo nwa afor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by annnikky(f): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2017
yarimo:
I live in SAMBISA FOREST definitely you are right, the mumu NNAMDI KANU can not come . grin
Darkness n light doesn't have anything in common undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by rjek: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Urchman27:
nwa Chineke

now I can proudly say.....
Igbo have a leader
He don fight war?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by ipob1(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin
GuyWise:
Mazi Kanu we are loyal to you and we pray that anything that will harm you should direct it's strength to oduduwa undeis and scatter the hell of stupidness out of his scoundrels generation.

MAZI WE LOVE YOU.
MAZI WE NEED YOU.
MAZI LONG LIVE.
grin
GuyWise:
Mazi Kanu we are loyal to you and we pray that anything that will harm you should direct it's strength to oduduwa undeis and scatter the hell of stupidness out of his scoundrels generation.

MAZI WE LOVE YOU.
MAZI WE NEED YOU.
MAZI LONG LIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.