Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board (31343 Views)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / Toyin Saraki, Chair Of Nigeria Cso's Primary Healthcare Revitalization Support.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by OkoYibo: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2017
seguno2:

It simply shows the quality of most people who comment these days.
It may be a reflection of the type of stories that make front page.
If you have Tonto, Hushpuppy, two-fighting etc stories, what can one expect?
Then add recession plus joblessness and youths being fed by their parents to get the full picture.

Shidi, you're destined to cry yourself to death like a barren witch.

You're a known loafer on this forum who abandoned his tribe, betrayed his ancestors and disgraced his family when he took a Yoruba name over his Potopoto name.

I understand though, it's not easy being a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot.

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by ModsWillKillNL: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2017
seguno2:

Most educated, most industrialised yet ordinary tap water is not available in most parts of Yoruba land?
Have we forgotten that "Esin iwaju ni ti eyin n wo sare"?
Which sensible person benchmarks himself to less performing people or groups?
No wonder our governors are paying half salaries and owing several months and years of salaries and pensions while forming shameless constituted authority.
God forbid bad thing.

Hey!

I know we are nowhere near where we are supposed to be because of the doomed to fail federal system of government we are currently running. angry

Nevertheless, no tribe in Nigeria can by any means measure up to us!

Useless looonatic flatiyeasterners have to be cut to size before they make some Yorubas believe their own fantasies, lies and mischief. angry

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by DPsalmist2(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Nigerians are soaring in the US. Most educated immigrant group. That is why I will never believe that whites are intellectually superior to us.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by OkoYibo: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2017
durentchigozie:
Yorubbers are FOOLS

1 Out of 1 million people in the brown roofies becomes successful and they start making noise with their amala stained teeths. What happens to the remaining 999,999 useless ones doing cheap yahoo yahoo online and agbero?
Sick tribe.

Shikody, stop talking trash about Amala here. Have you forgotten that 3 Million of your flatheaded ancestors died of starvation?

1 Out of a million Yorubas is successful? I guess being a criminal is your own definition of success.

By the way, how much is your last price for a Kilo of Cocaine?

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Jetleeee:
Nairalanders, please pardon my pettiness but I saw this on TV and I was just wondering if its by force to develop someone's country

It's easier for d Igbos to live in peace with the Hausas than the Yorubas. They just hate the Igbos eternally without any provocation
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by OkoYibo: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Hey!

I know we are nowhere near where we are supposed to be because of the doomed to fail federal system of government we are currently running. angry

Nevertheless, no tribe in Nigeria can by any means measure up to us!

Useless looonatic flatiyeasterners have to be cut to size before they make some Yorubas believe their own fantasies, lies and mischief. angry

That Bush rat you quoted is an Igbo boy living in Lagos.

He's a notorious nonentity on Nairaland who disowned his father and took up a Yoruba name to cover the shame of being an ipod piglet.

13 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Shikody, stop talking trash about Amala here. Have you forgotten that 3 Million of your flatheaded ancestors died of starvation?

1 Out of a million Yorubas is successful? I guess being a criminal is your own definition of success.

By the way, how much is your last price for a Kilo of Cocaine?
D Igbos were doing 419 n yahoo n it was smooth until the Afonjas joined and spoilt it.
They entered business and the same thing happened.
Now a heartless man is in charge of people's heart. I laugh in Egun
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by OkoYibo: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2017
victor8269:

It's easier for d Igbos to live in peace with the Hausas than the Yorubas. They just hate the Igbos eternally without any provocation

That is because the Yorubas are genetically smarter than you and always checkmate your every move.

The moves taken by Yorubas take Igbos 25 years to realize and another 25 years to decode.

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by OkoYibo: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2017
victor8269:

D Igbos were doing 419 n yahoo n it was smooth until the Afonjas joined and spoilt it.
They entered business and the same thing happened.
Now a heartless man is in charge of people's heart. I laugh in Egun

Can you imagine what this depraved bushbaby is saying?.

This poster just confirmed that Fraud, Scams, Internet theft, Identity theft, Impersonation, Felonies and Advanced Fee Fraud are part of the Igbo culture!

Judas Iscariot, e no go better for you o! Why did you dump your children in Nigeria?

16 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by ModsWillKillNL: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

That Bush rat you quoted is an Igbo boy living in Lagos.

He's a notorious nonentity on Nairaland who disowned his father and took up a Yoruba name to cover the shame of being an ipod piglet.

I know. grin

That's why I still found a way to lash him though he tried to make some sense. grin

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Olakunle Akinboboye WELL DONE SIR, meanwhile the people from other side.
To write, is not enough but for you to call names of innocent people and put pictures is way too much.
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Can you imagine what this depraved bushbaby is saying?.

This poster just confirmed that Fraud, Scams, Internet theft, Identity theft, Impersonation, Felonies and Advanced Fee Fraud are part of the Igbo culture!

Judas Iscariot, e no go better for you o! Why did you dump your children in Nigeria?
Unfortunate slowpoke, jamb want begin sell form, no begin dey save money. Dey there dey make noise, after u go get 024/400.
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2017
victor8269:

To write, is not enough but for you to call names of innocent people and put pictures is way too much.
Your people do worst, it feels like payback.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by FastShipping: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2017
cotzywitzy:

It's time you stop bin tribalistic

What are you gonna say about this Hausa Man, Jelani Aliyu, he designed General Motor's First Electric car. The Chevrolet Volt

What about Doctor Philip Emeagwali inventor of the world's fastest computer.

I am from the Yoruba Clan but I do appreciate every tribe cause we are all humans with different cultures. The same blood that flows in my vein flows in every other humans out there in the world. So why the hate? #Before we find world peace we gotta put aside the hate for fellow human.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

That is because the Yorubas are genetically smarter than you and always checkmate your every move.

The moves taken by Yorubas take Igbos 25 years to realize and another 25 years to decode.
It's because the Yorubas r too noisy to co habit with the Igbos, dullard!!!
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by OkoYibo: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2017
victor8269:

It's because the Yorubas r too noisy to co habit with the Igbos, dullard!!!

Shukuka, are you pretending to be foolish or you're actually foolish?

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by OkoYibo: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2017
victor8269:

Unfortunate slowpoke, jamb want begin sell form, no begin dey save money. Dey there dey make noise, after u go get 024/400.

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Your people do worst, it feels like payback.
Do u know my tribe?
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.
See Vaseline product talking to me. NL c what you have caused!!!
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by victor8269: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Shukuka, are you pretending to be foolish or you're actually foolish?
Now I know that prevention is better than cure. Ur stupidity is obvious right from your spelling of the name
Ur father should have used a condom dat night but all dchemist shops had closed, now see the outcome.
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by tiger28: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2017
durentchigozie:
Yorubbers are FOOLS

1 Out of 1 million people in the brown roofies becomes successful and they start making noise with their amala stained teeths. What happens to the remaining 999,999 useless ones doing cheap yahoo yahoo online and agbero?

Sick tribe.
E PAIN AM WELL!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by Jetleeee: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2017
All these preachers crying on the thread should fook off. This one is a bonus thread nah. We just quickly chewed it

Thread wey dem move go FP when everybody don crash. Is that one thread? Mtcchew

I have a lot of interesting things in store for you potor miscreants lol. Definitely not this one

Una go hear am for this forum. I swear

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Naijaguy12345:

let us observe a minute of silence for this rare idiocy

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

let us observe a minute of silence for this rare idiocy
Meaning less comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by StOla: 1:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Jetleeee:
Early this year, Wale Adebanwi became the first Black African Rhodes professor at Oxford university.

Dr Oluyinka Olutoye performed surgery on a baby and returned her back to her mother’s womb.

Tell them to paste it on their walls that Yorubas are not their daddy's mates.

Na joke oh, those pipu with deformed heads senior us for fufu powder exportation and kidnapping

Anyway, Bolanle dance jor

Arakunrin yii, o maa ni iforiji ooo. Aanu mi de nse awon omo ibo yii.

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by Jetleeee: 1:55am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

Arakunrin yii, o maa ni iforiji ooo. Aanu mi de nse awon omo ibo yii.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by StOla: 2:07am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Abeg no decode am for them ooo.

Let them continue catching up to our past.

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board by networkG: 2:09am On Jul 29, 2017
durentchigozie:
Yorubbers are FOOLS

Sick tribe.
your brain dey fight with ur skull dabi ko fe da fun e ni?omo ala jatijati

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chewing Stick Sold As "Organic Toothbrush" Overseas / Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.