Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop (41929 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by chizzy161(f): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Josh890:
From the 2nd picture, the boy is gonna be a good goalkeeper.
You have good eyes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by AreaFada2: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2017
rossyc:
The mall don turn football field?
If na foreign owned shop and they tell her to stop, she will throw a tantrum and call them racists. A little kid playing with a ball is cool. Not the mum playing it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by longerthroat(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2017
DRAMA QUEEN! do return the boy to his Father... the joy of every lady is Quality Family not single Parent
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by waddoo: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh is such a loving mother. The beautiful actress took her son grocery shopping today, and they didn’t only shop together, they played football and played around the mall.

She shared the photos and captioned it;

''Lord i am grateful.. I love my son sooo much•• babyking you are everything to me.. the best part of been a woman is being a mom..(my opinion) thanks to motherhood for making me appreciate and see life from a different view... shoutout to all the moms out there,you all are the greatest #kingtonto #mamaking #radical4jesus #love & motherhood #celeratingmyhappiness #protectingmyhappiness

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/tonto-dikeh-and-her-son-play-football.html

See photos below;
. Is she pregnant?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Goddaughter: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Na you get issues not the woman. Do u know why? Because people in the shop never complain. And she and her son are happily playing. Check it nawah for you.just be happy for others.so that happiness wil also be in u. Thank u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ngmgeek:
Playing football.! As if she would allow that in her own supermarket or shop. Take him a field or park. This woman really has issues undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Joejoe12(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Nonsense, and the youth think this is a news our generation is looking for? Pity the under age here
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Josh890(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin
chizzy161:
You have good eyes.
grin
chizzy161:
You have good eyes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by mentor80: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
Am going to impregnate Tonto-Dike spiritually!

The boy would be named Xesus
Bro If u n0 fit buy go borrow sense.!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
double0seven:

Her husband is not a wife beater. Investigation by some Nigerian bloggers have revealed that Tonto's stories about her husband and domestic violence were lies.

But you can believe what you wish to believe

Your answer was fully expected. It's sad, but expected nonetheless. Tonto is doing great things. She's not the type of woman to lay down and die because a man hits her. She knows marriage is not some do or die affair. She gets up fighting and comes out stronger. Don't hate her Hustle and Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
SO THEY PROLY ALLOWED THEM COS SHE'S A CELEBRITY?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Siscooh: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Marriage does not make anyone honorable. You either do it or you don't. Instead of running away like a coward, after being beaten by her husband, she came out with full force and showed everyone that she is not a victim. She is doing well and she is letting everyone know that no one can stop her blessings.
Your Bible says marriage is Honourable!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Siscooh:

Your Bible says marriage is Honourable!

Which Bible is that? I don't remember writing any Bible. As such I have no ownership over any Bible. There's nothing honorable about marriage. Those who do, do. Those who don't, don't. If you think it makes you better than someone else, then you are only deceiving yourself. I hope you don't die trying to hold onto the title of being married.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Rajosh(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
so the securities couldn't stop her? I hate this special treatment of so called celebrities like they're gods.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by suave558(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Or she could just be sharing the beautiful moment with the world
same way you've been sharing aye?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Heavance(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2017
I pity the young lad's future wife (if this happens yo be her only child).
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Siscooh: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Which Bible is that? I don't remember writing any Bible. As such I have no ownership over any Bible. There's nothing honorable about marriage. Those who do, do. Those who don't, don't. If you think it makes you better than someone else, then you are only deceiving yourself. I hope you don't die trying to hold onto the title of being married.
Who is fortune teller? Hmm!!!!! Your response makes me curious. I read somewhere that you believe God and wanted to go to SCOAN and so when I say your Bible ,I was referring to the one you read but right now I regret getting into this with you. Marriage is Honourable because my Bible says so .Period!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by NigerianScholar: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55H4uRVKq-M
The fact that she was aware of the recording shows she may be acting. You can never know what happens bts
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by ngmgeek(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Goddaughter:
Na you get issues not the woman. Do u know why? Because people in the shop never complain. And she and her son are happily playing. Check it nawah for you.just be happy for others.so that happiness wil also be in u. Thank u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Were you in the shop? Who told you they didn't complain? Radio without battery. Continue with your studies and get good grades before jumping into a fire that will consume you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by ngmgeek(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Goddaughter:

What are you thanking me for? Go and thank your step father for putting up with your bad character after your real father left. You think we don't know you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Goddaughter my foot!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by afbstrategies: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Goddaughter:

Stay away from that man and thank me later. Don't get roasted like chicken grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Siscooh:

Who is fortune teller? Hmm!!!!! Your response makes me curious. I read somewhere that you believe God and wanted to go to SCOAN and so when I say your Bible ,I was referring to the one you read but right now I regret getting into this with you. Marriage is Honourable because my Bible says so .Period!

If you think I'm a person that follows religion and the Bible completely and without question, you definitely have the wrong person. I'm not a fool. I'm a believer. I believe in God, not man. Marriage is not honorable nor is it dishonorable. You either do it or you don't. Tonto left a bad one and she is better and more blessed for it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by TheCongo2: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Joejoe12:
Nonsense, and the youth think this is a news our generation is looking for? Pity the under age here

For some of us this is news.
It is good to see her outside of movie scripts.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Siscooh: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

If you think I'm a person that follows religion and the Bible completely and without question, you definitely have the wrong person. I'm not a fool. I'm a believer. I believe in God, not man. Marriage is not honorable nor is it dishonorable. You either do it or you don't. Tonto left a bad one and she is better and more blessed for it.
Hebrews 13:4 says marriage is Honourable. Yes Tonto was not led by God and she entered...... So the outcome.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by luswitz(f): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:

olodo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 30, 2017
Siscooh:

Hebrews 13:4 says marriage is Honourable. Yes Tonto was not led by God and she entered...... So the outcome.

Whatever you think. It changes nothing. Marriage does not make anyone better or worse than anyone else. May Tonto's blessings continue to increase. kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by edkai: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop by Siscooh: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Whatever you think. It changes nothing. Marriage does not make anyone better or worse than anyone else. May Tonto's blessings continue to increase. kiss
I just shared God's word and it has nothing to do with her and her marriage and she getting blessed. I simply used the word Honourable to the act because Bible says so. God's word will not change because of her. When she entered it was a blessing and honor, Now God's word is been twisted because of her situation. I beg, let it go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tein Jack-Rich Was Wrongly Linked With Destiny Etiko's New Car / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Son Graduates From College (Photos) / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.