Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit (3047 Views)

Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect / Anxiety As Nigeria’s Fresh 25 Oil Cargoes Await Buyers / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by oladeebo: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lanretoye:
I have never seen a marriage without a divorce option.
What is the big deal?,atleast south Sudan left Sudan,serbia and montenegro formed out of Yugoslavia,Eritrea and Ethiopia did same,Czech and Slovakia did the same from czechoslovakia,Ossetia from Georgia etc, so what's the hush?.
REFERENDUM THE SIMPLE SOLUTION...#Marriageis mutual.
It seems you people didn't really know who is Igbo
Igbo is Jew, it can never board the train of peace, from East to West return back to East it's always war, genocide and holocaust!
here in Nigeria from first coup to pogrom to civil war to agitation heading towards the 2nd civil war! it will continue in circle!
Igbo didn't love peace!
If I were the president of Nigeria I will send them packing from Nigeria to Israel!....for Nigeria to know peace!
otherwise it will be war!
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
0b100100111:

Like u stated " happened in Bohemia in the mid twentieth century" and "Zimbabwe"

This is 2017 and we re in Nigeria!

Forget that guy jare, he thinks he is 'erudite'. By the way in the mid twentieth century there was no nation statee called Bohemia, rather Bohemia as at 1950 was a province of the now defunct Czechoslovakia republic. Mr Erudite thinks he's the only person who reads history books
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by StOla: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
cumbak60:

hehehehee grin Evil minded Nigerians. Just because person say e no want again na him be all this wickedness. Acting like a broken heart lover that his girl left just left him... I pray Biafra comes in our life time... let see between Nigeria and Biafra which will fare better. All hail Biafra!

What is unfair in granting no help or establishing any diplomacy with a Biafra that was canvassed for with hate for other tribes and for Nigeria, as propagated by IPOB?

We will sever relations peacefully and keep Biafra at arms length, so Biafrans will have no one to blame for the self destruction.

4 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by IkpuMmadu: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:
-I will give all Easterners 1month to relocate to the current South East to have all Igbos within their own region. Reverse action will occur with all Nigerians resident in the South East.

-I will within same 1month conduct a referendum in only the Igbo speaking areas out side of the South East to decide if they want to join their kin as part of a bigger South East.

-I will then conduct a referendum inside the bigger South East ensuring secret ballot and open counting of votes.

-if the majority vote yes to independence, I will give them the next 6months to terminate their relationship with Nigeria. This will include disposing any residential property they hold inside Nigeria. Anyone who is unable to dispose of such within 6months will be paid a flat rate after total dissolution, based on the type and not based on the location.

-Any company held by Igbos whether manufacturing or a real estate development firm will be allowed to retain their company and property until a 3yr period when they will be bought off by Nigeria and Nationalised. So if they chose to sell of on their own before then, no problem.

-Since this will come suddenly, no current private property will be allowed to be registered as company property, and all such conversions done 1yr prior to my regime will be immediately nullified.

-No one single plot of Non-Igbo land will go into Biafra, and not one single plot of Igbo land will remain inside Nigeria.

-All national debts will be shared as deemed fit by a joint committee.

-No trade agreements or diplomatic presence will be allowed for the next 5yrs after the separation. After 5yrs, diplomatic agreements may be entertained.

-Ultimately, no help will be rendered and no harm/malice will be wrought.

Nigeria will simply ignore Biafra and let it thrive if it can or crash and burn if it cannot. Refugees will do well to exorcise Nigeria from their mind, but safe passage will be allowed only towards Cameroon not to any West African state.

Other finer details I will keep to my chest, this is enough for enlightened minds to ruminate on and hazard a guess as to the eventual consequences of their decision.

Black man
Black heart

If british hAd this mentality Ireland won't be there
If EU had this mentality British won't be there

Well, we have noticed and you must be a Yoruba man

9 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by wanimo: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
GoroTango:
If i were president i will use force to crush the movement. The only reason Biafra is in the rise today is weakness on the part of the FG, and its reluctance to use the armed forces to crush the rebellion
that's how wild animals think. That's how barbarians reason. That's exactly how Buhari was reasoning and that's exactly why the agitation would keep gathering momentum until Nigeria goes up in flames....

2 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by Bacon21(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
I would make speeches and hold town halls in the affected areas. I would listen to them and try to understand why they feel marginalized.
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by StOla: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Black man
Black heart

Illiterates keep on comparing Brexit from EU to an ethnicity's exit from a country they have abused and rubbished as parasites holding them down from progress and prosperity.

Or is EU a country? What can AU do if Nigeria or SouthAfrica choose to opt out of the international union.

Did Britain employ the hate tactics of IPOB to exit EU? Or you expect to reap love after sowing hate?

The same Nnamdi Kanu that has maligned everyone, will be the one with cap in hand begging for international cooperation with Nigeria when I give you the independence you desperately seek.

I repeat, no help will be rendered to Biafra, by same token, no malice will be wrought on Biafra.
The Nigeria that I rule will ensure you drown in excessive independence and isolation.

Indeed I am a Yoruba man. I am the tribe that is responsible for all the problems of the Igbo tribe as many have wailed on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:
-I will give all Easterners 1month to relocate to the current South East to have all Igbos within their own region. Reverse action will occur with all Nigerians resident in the South East.

-I will within same 1month conduct a referendum in only the Igbo speaking areas out side of the South East to decide if they want to join their kin as part of a bigger South East.

-I will then conduct a referendum inside the bigger South East ensuring secret ballot and open counting of votes.

-if the majority vote yes to independence, I will give them the next 6months to terminate their relationship with Nigeria. This will include disposing any residential property they hold inside Nigeria. Anyone who is unable to dispose of such within 6months will be paid a flat rate after total dissolution, based on the type and not based on the location.

-Any company held by Igbos whether manufacturing or a real estate development firm will be allowed to retain their company and property until a 3yr period when they will be bought off by Nigeria and Nationalised. So if they chose to sell of on their own before then, no problem.

-Since this will come suddenly, no current private property will be allowed to be registered as company property, and all such conversions done 1yr prior to my regime will be immediately nullified.

-No one single plot of Non-Igbo land will go into Biafra, and not one single plot of Igbo land will remain inside Nigeria.

-No trade agreements or diplomatic presence will be allowed for the next 5yrs after the separation. After 5yrs, diplomatic agreements may be entertained.

Nigeria will simply ignore Biafra and let it thrive if it can or crash and burn if it cannot. Refugees will do well to exorcise Nigeria from their mind, but safe passage will be allowed only towards Cameroon not to any West African state.

Other finer details I will keep to my chest, this is enough for enlightened minds to ruminate on and hazard a guess as to the eventual consequences of their decision.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
If only wishes were horses if only.

4 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by StOla: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
If only wishes were horses if only.

How will Biafran refugees pass through Nigerian territory to any West African state without Nigerian approval?

Better plan well for your survival in the Biafran Utopia whose bubble must certainly burst.

I pity Nnamdi Kanu then, but on a second thought, he still has his British passport to aid his return to the UK while Aba boys flee the Biafran hardship into Cameroon through a well guarded Nigerian corridor.

3 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

How will Biafran refugees pass through Nigerian territory to any West African state without Nigerian approval?

Better plan well for your survival in the Biafran Utopia whose bubble must certainly burst.

I pity Nnamdi Kanu then, but on a second thought, he still has his British passport to aid his return to the UK while Aba boys flee the Biafran hardship into Cameroon through a well guarded Nigerian corridor.

Honestly I don't even know where to start from. Am too old for Internet fights. You have a right to your own opinion and I really respect it.

4 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by rainylad(f): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

Illiterates keep on comparing Brexit from EU to an ethnicity's exit from a country they have abused and rubbished as parasites holding them down from progress and prosperity.

Or is EU a country? What can AU do if Nigeria or SouthAfrica choose to opt out of the international union.

Did Britain employ the hate tactics of IPOB to exit EU? Or you expect to reap love after sowing hate?

The same Nnamdi Kanu that has maligned everyone, will be the one with cap in hand begging for international cooperation with Nigeria when I give you the independence you desperately seek.

I repeat, no help will be rendered to Biafra, by same token, no malice will be wrought on Biafra.
The Nigeria that I rule will ensure you drown in excessive independence and isolation.

..You are already salivating on a mere 'wish'..

..For all we know,afonjas will be the ones crowding Biafra after decimating each-others skulls from rituals and Lagos reduced to a slum with the exit of Igbos and other non-yorubas who will go develop their own country and kick you all to the kerb.

..You dont have to wait till you are the President,which will never happen..
we dare you all to pursue your clownish odua republic..so you can carry out your wish..We are ready for you all.

4 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]
Dumb answer from a supposed 'erudite' scholar. You are yet to let us know what you understand by the word genocide. Did i hear you make mention of mid twentieth century Bohemia? shocked
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by CandidSeeker(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
The agitation is a form of change birthed by the ability and right to choose.

There's no point forcing whoever is tired of a system to stay.

I will advice them to go about it in the most appropriate way:

-By voicing their agitations through their chosen leaders in all the tiers of government.

The motion for Nigerian Independence was moved by our past leaders, but interestingly in their own case, their leaders are not interested. Which is the reason the federal government and forces threat them as public nuisance.

I feel this is why the international community is careful not to interfere.

The protests should be directed at the people they voted or selected into offices (Senators, Governors, Reps, Ministers and Igbos in the Presidency......) and not to the Federal Government.

The Yorubas and other tribes have no business criticizing the yearning of others, it's a choice.

Note: I'm A Yoruba Man.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
wanimo:
that's how wild animals think. That's how barbarians reason. [b]That's exactly how Buhari was reasoning [/b]and that's exactly why the agitation would keep gathering momentum until Nigeria goes up in flames....
Apparently he was too weak to put such reasoning into good practice for the benefit of the Nigerian state
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by StOla: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..You are already salivating on a mere 'wish'..

..For all we know,afonjas will be the ones crowding Biafra after decimating each-others skulls from rituals and Lagos reduced to a slum with the exit of Igbos and other non-yorubas who will go develop their own country and kick you all to the kerb.

..You dont have to wait till you are the President,which will never happen..
we dare you all to pursue your clownish odua republic..so you can carry out your wish..We are ready for you all.

You must have missed your way to this thread, as such you did not observe that this was a hypothetical circumstance.

I might argue as to the civility of Kanu or the ignorance of his hate filled IPOB mob, and why they must be dealt with by the Nigerian state, but in truth, I would rather have a Nigeria devoid of hate filled clansmen who suffer from a persecution complex.

The Igbos need to have an Igbo only country to realise the truth about themselves. Then we will know who needs Nigeria more.

Igbos have been crying for their own country, but in truth they cannot afford to have Biafra while still inside of the Big shadow of Nigeria, hence their desperate desire to have Nigeria totally fractured so they can have smaller neighbour nations to prey on and dominate. The Igbo man thinks himself wise but always comes out with the short end of the stick.

We see your fear already, we know your weakness. I as Nigerian president will give you your Biafra. Leave us Nigerians to worry about what we do with our Nigerian nation, as it would no longer be your business.

As for Lagos, many are patiently waiting to occupy the space and breathe the air vacated by the Igbos. Worry not about Lagos that was already great before the Igbo houseboys came to work for British colonialists at a time Yorubas were already demanding for a university and already had PhD qualified engineers working in the colonial service.

Worry more about where your traders will trade and through what waters they will import goods that have no buyers. Worry more about what jobs will be done by those who have returned from Nigerian cities. Worry more about the accommodation needs of Biafrans who will look up to director to provide for their needs having been responsible for their unwilling return from Nigeria where they previously thrived. Worry more about who your international partners will be, having already made yourself an enemy of Nigeria.

The anarchy you have always schemed for in Nigeria will finally locate you in Biafra. Worry about that, and worry about the mob of hate-filled miscreants you have nurtured to complete your self destruction.

4 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by cumbak60: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

What is unfair in granting no help or establishing any diplomacy with a Biafra that was canvassed for with hate for other tribes and for Nigeria, as propagated by IPOB?

We will sever relations peacefully and keep Biafra at arms length, so Biafrans will have no one to blame for the self destruction.
Which self-destruction? Mtcheeew!. Abeg shift go one corner. Your current Nigeria is on what? Self-preservation right? undecided Do you know what we call your type, hemophoblindtrutia. Keep acting blind to reality.

2 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by cumbak60: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

Y[s]ou must have missed your way to this thread, as such you did not observe that this was a hypothetical circumstance.

I might argue as to the civility of Kanu or the ignorance of his hate filled IPOB mob, and why they must be dealt with by the Nigerian state, but in truth, I would rather have a Nigeria devoid of hate filled clansmen who suffer from a persecution complex.

The Igbos need to have an Igbo only country to realise the truth about themselves. Then we will know who needs Nigeria more.

Igbos have been crying for their own country, but in truth they cannot afford to have Biafra while still inside of the Big shadow of Nigeria, hence their desperate desire to have Nigeria totally fractured so they can have smaller neighbour nations to prey on and dominate. The Igbo man thinks himself wise but always comes out with the short end of the stick.

We see your fear already, we know your weakness. I as Nigerian president will give you your Biafra. Leave us Nigerians to worry about what we do with our Nigerian nation, as it would no longer be your business.

As for Lagos, many are patiently waiting to occupy the space and breath the air vacated by the Igbos. Worry not about Lagos that was already great before the Igbo houseboys came to work for British colonialists at a time Yorubas were already demanding for a university and already had PhD qualified engineers working in the colonial service.

Worry more about where your traders will trade and through what waters they will import goods that have no buyers. Worry more about what jobs will be done by those who have returned from Nigerian cities. Worry more about the accommodation needs of Biafrans who will look up to director to provide for their needs having been responsible for their unwilling return from Nigeria where they previously thrived. Worry more about who your international partners will be, having already made yourself an enemy of Nigeria.

The anarchy you have always schemed for in Nigeria will finally locate you in Biafra. Worry about that, and worry about the mob of hate-filled miscreants you have nurtured to complete your self destruction.[/s]

Why are so densely daft for fuvck sake? Why not go preach this useless sermon to your Odua seeking comrades? How Biafra take dey pain you for belly na wetin I know no undecided cheesy angry Yes, we hate ourselves, but we all know the region that is topping the list on skull mining and ritualism.

2 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by cumbak60: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2017
oladeebo:

It seems you people didn't really know who is Igbo
Igbo is Jew, it can never board the train of peace, from East to West return back to East it's always war, genocide and holocaust!
here in Nigeria from first coup to pogrom to civil war to agitation heading towards the 2nd civil war! it will continue in circle!
Igbo didn't love peace!
If I were the president of Nigeria I will send them packing from Nigeria to Israel!....for Nigeria to know peace!
otherwise it will be war!
What a high class of lunacy undecided cheesy
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by StOla: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2017
cumbak60:

Why are so densely daft for fuvck sake? Why not go preach this useless sermon to your Odua seeking comrades? How Biafra take dey pain you for belly na wetin I know no undecided cheesy angry Yes, we hate ourselves, but we all know the region that is topping the list on skull mining and ritualism.

Is the truth hurting you already?

That was my intention.

The thread is about what actions will be taken by a Nigerian President on the irritation of Biafra. I as a Nigerian who could one day become president have stated my own plans of freedom for Biafrans, yet their misery and trauma still knows no respite?

Whether you hate yourselves in Biafra is no concern of mine as Nigerian President once I give you your Biafra. It will be the headache of your IPOB and its director of hate.

So hurry up and leave.
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by DerideGull(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

Comb a pig and bath a pig, a pig shall remain a pig. In addition, it is said that stupidity cannot be fixed. Sometimes, stupidity is inherent.

2 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by StOla: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2017
DerideGull:

Comb a pig and bath a pig, a pig shall remain a pig. In addition, it is said that stupidity cannot be fixed. Sometimes, stupidity is inherent.

Exactly what I told my Igbo colleagues about Nnamdi Kanu when he was released on bail and started displaying his egoistic tendencies that had been humbled while in prison.

We finally agree on an opinion.

Despite this agreement, let me not sight you as a Biafran refugee heading anywhere Nigeria, except the Nigerian corridor that leads to Cameroon.

That which you ask for, I as Nigerian President will give it to you without a single blood shed. Yet the Igbo man remains ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by obiech(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2017
The only problem Nigeria actual has to me is they core north........simply expel them from Nigeria let them form there arewa country and peace would reign
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by DerideGull(m): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

Exactly what I told my Igbo colleagues about Nnamdi Kanu when he was released on bail and started displaying his egoistic tendencies that had been humbled while in prison.

We finally agree on an opinion.

Despite this agreement, let me not sight you as a Biafran refugee heading anywhere Nigeria, except the Nigerian corridor that leads to Cameroon.

That which you ask for, I as Nigerian President will give it to you without a single blood shed. Yet the Igbo man remains ungrateful.

You have already exposed the level of your intellect with the previous post. I do not think you could be engaged in a civilized and intellectual discussion of this magnitude. In your rash response to a silly and hypothetical question, you vomited humanly unattainable heights coupled with genocidal tendencies. I am still being unable to fathom what triggers the unbelievable fear among the Yari.ba people when the issue of IPOB or the essence of actualization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is discussed or mentioned. If the Yari.ba people cannot handle independent nation of Oduduwa or cannot handle northern region of Nigeria when Ndigbo and Biafrans are gone from the cesspit called Nigeria, they should table it for discussion. It has become odd and foolish to see Yari.ba of loudmouthed group show sign of weariness and cowardice at instance the gig to actualize Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is remotely mentioned. I hope there will no mass suicide in Yari.ba land if Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized in no distance future.

5 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by StOla: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2017
DerideGull:

You have already exposed the level of your intellect with the previous post. I do not think you could be engaged in a civilized and intellectual discussion of this magnitude. In your rash response to a silly and hypothetical question, you vomited humanly unattainable heights coupled with genocidal tendencies. I am still being unable to fathom what triggers the unbelievable fear among the Yari.ba people when the issue of IPOB or the essence of actualization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is discussed or mentioned. If the Yari.ba people cannot handle independent nation of Oduduwa or cannot handle northern region of Nigeria when Ndigbo and Biafrans are gone from the cesspit called Nigeria, they should table it for discussion. It has become odd and foolish to see Yari.ba of loudmouthed group show sign of weariness and cowardice at instance the gig to actualize Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is remotely mentioned. I hope there will no mass suicide in Yari.ba land if Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized in no distance future.

Dude whether you like it or not, I as Nigerian President will give Igbos their Biafra, so please respect yourself and stop begging for unity.

I am not moved by your genocide accusations. You are Igbo so by default of human weakness, you suffer from a persecution complex. As such you have already imagined genocide in a peaceful and democratic separation I already outlined without any abandoned monies or property saga anywhere in Nigeria. Being Igbo, I cannot hold such feelings already ingrained in your tribal DNA against you. You will get your dream country without a single blood shed and without malice too as I have stated, but I reserve the right to show my love to those who are deserving, and the Igbo does not come close to meriting my love for you are an irritant best done away with.

I have the right to cooperate with any country I so choose, and Biafra will be kept far away from Nigerian interaction like an obnoxious smell.

What triggers your own fear with the civil dissolution I will ensure happens? Take your Biafra that I have offered on a platter, I have no need for you in the Nigeria that I rule.

Woe be gone Biafra. Woe be gone children of hate and anarchy.

2 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by FriendNG: 2:23am On Jul 29, 2017
TheKingdom:
Divide the Nigger Area so we can properly answer our papa name and progress

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun you need to punish this guy here. Go through his posts, he has change the the word "Nigeria" to Nigga Area, and that can be seen in all of his post.

I think that is abuse to all of us.
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

(1) Good one.

(2)Good one.

(3) This is going the violate may UN conventions which Nigeria is signatory to,which may attract sanctions and pressure from the International community.
But even if no sanctions,you may not want to do this after consulting your economic team,it will be self-destructive,more like cutting your head to spite your nose(but it is not my business)

(4)Same as number 3

(5) Same as number 3

(6) Good one

(7) Not only National debts,National assets too

(coolYou may want to read World Trade Organisation Conventions,also refer to my number three points.

No trade agreement is going to be a mutual loss for both parties,also refer to my number three points.

(9) Nice one.

Not possible,first Biafra will join the Central African Union,which is going to be more economically and political beneficial than ECOWAS,which will automatically grant the country free entrance to Cameroon.

but safe passage will be allowed only towards Cameroon not to any West African state.
.At bolded is not possible.Biafra will have access to cameroon and other Central african countries through Imo river which as about 30 neutical miles to the Atlantic ocean.

There is what is called the canon shot law which states that which is about 3 neutical miles from the sea,is the only distance Nigeria has exclusive right to the sea,outside of which the ocean is free for all the nations to carry out economic activities.

You may want to read the UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS ON THE LAW OF THE SEA(UNCLOS) and have more insight on the ZONE OF INFLUENCE,ECONOMIC EXCLUSIVE ZONE(EEZ)and other zones.

(10)You may want to add to the above statement 'ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL'.Because your chest may be filled with the agitations of other ethnic nationalities that want to secede that there would be no place in your heart to keep your finer details.

Last shot.Great nations are built if the citizens are willing to build it ,great nations are not built by having political,economic or geographic advantage.Somalia is strategically positioned(geographically) but it is a failed state,Switzerland has no access to the sea,but it is one of the best countries in the world(infact they use the seaport(s) at Belgium,but their economy is better than that one Belgium).

Have a nice weekend

2 Likes

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by PDJT: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
Dumb answer from a supposed 'erudite' scholar. You are yet to let us know what you understand by the word genocide. Did i hear you make mention of mid twentieth century Bohemia? shocked
[/s]
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by PDJT: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
FriendNG:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun you need to punish this guy here. Go through his posts, he has change the the word "Nigeria" to Nigga Area, and that can be seen in all of his post.

I think that is abuse to all of us.
[/s]

-Niger is French for Nigga. The British merely combined that and "Area". Don't you know this already? shocked

1 Like

Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by nwadiuko1(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

nice one....Biafra will reciprocate these gestures in stronger terms
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by rainylad(f): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

You must have missed your way to this thread, as such you did not observe that this was a hypothetical circumstance.

As for Lagos, many are patiently waiting to occupy the space and breathe the air vacated by the Igbos. Worry not about Lagos that was already great before the Igbo houseboys came to work for British colonialists at a time Yorubas were already demanding for a university and already had PhD qualified engineers working in the colonial service.

The anarchy you have always schemed for in Nigeria will finally locate you in Biafra. Worry about that, and worry about the mob of hate-filled miscreants you have nurtured to complete your self destruction.

....Rantings of a schizophrenic
..continue writting more and more useless epistle against Igbos in your slum in ogbomoso since you are too cowardly to do anything to them physically..your evil dreams against Igbos shall consumme you and cowardly kith and kins last last.
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by rainylad(f): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

Dude whether you like it or not, I as Nigerian President will give Igbos their Biafra, so please respect yourself and stop begging for unity.

I am not moved by your genocide accusations. You are Igbo so by default of human weakness, you suffer from a persecution complex. As such you have already imagined genocide in a peaceful and democratic separation I already outlined without any abandoned monies or property saga anywhere in Nigeria. Being Igbo, I cannot hold such feelings already ingrained in your tribal DNA against you. You will get your dream country without a single blood shed and without malice too as I have stated, but I reserve the right to show my love to those who are deserving, and the Igbo does not come close to meriting my love for you are an irritant best done away with.

I have the right to cooperate with any country I so choose, and Biafra will be kept far away from Nigerian interaction like an obnoxious smell.

What triggers your own fear with the civil dissolution I will ensure happens? Take your Biafra that I have offered on a platter, I have no need for you in the Nigeria that I rule.

Woe be gone Biafra. Woe be gone children of hate and anarchy.

..Look at this afonja dreamer....smelly ewedu all over the place..

..afonja go form your ewedu-saturated afonjanised odua republic,instead of dreaming of Nigeria after biafra..
.....the thought of your own country certainly gives you all acute nightmares.
Re: If Dey Elect U As Nigeria's President Wat Will Be Ur Take On Dis Biafria's Agit by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Black man
Black heart

I think what he wrote was fair enough, you want Biafra abusing everybody around you, you'd be given Biafra peacefully and allowed to be only by yourselves.
The Irish never went abusing everyone else in the rest of the kingdom
the Brits didn't go abusing the rest of Europe.
Good enough you are a black man too with black.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. / Why Atiku Can’t Prove His Case In Court – Agbakoba / This Picture Got Me Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.