Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. (1118 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Is Working From Home For Everybody? / FRSC Shortlists Everybody Mail Or No Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by Blossomexport6(f): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Are you looking for a real job that you can do, a real handy work that will be putting food on your table. I want to share a secret with everyone that is ready to help him or herselve, has things is going in Nigeria now no government can help we youths so we need to wake up from our slumber and stop waiting for a white collar job.
Nairaland is so useful in so many ways that you can't think of because am a living witness.

To cut the long story short, youths, stay home mum, students, working class that needs another source of income why don't you think about exporting our own Nigeria foodstuff to our brothers and sisters living in abroad e.g USA, UK, Dubai, Canada, to mention a few, exporting biz is a real handy work for everyone that desire a change in their financial status, some people believed that you must have a huge amount of money before you can dab into this business but am telling you is no no no if you have 20,000 to 30,000 thousand naira that means you are good to go in fact it is even possible to start with zero bank account.

My brothers and sisters drop that CV and embrace exporting biz.
The funniest part of it is you don't need an exporting licence before you can start, you don't need to go to port or travel to anywhere before you can send the foodstuffs.

If you need a mentor to put you through this business contact me on 08059770273
Whatsapp 08099421246
Re: THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm interested. Is it free or paid mentorship?
Re: THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Will you send to ghost?? People just create silly threads. Who will pay for the service. I wonder what moderators on NL are paid for?

1 Like

Re: THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by Blossomexport6(f): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2017
My people perish because of lack of knowledge but I will rather say some people continued to live in penury because of lack of understanding how can you come under someone else post and started vomiting your angry, hungry and Frustrated life there, did I drag you down into the business by force in even wonder who buy megabytes for you because you lack public manner when you saw that my post is not palatable for you why don't you walk away or is it a must to comment please be careful don't just come online and started talking rubbish with your silly mouth.

To the people who are interested in becoming an exporter of Nigeria foodstuff, you will be taught on how to get foreign buyers, how to package, how to send, how to get paid e.t.c

Regards.

1 Like

Re: THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by ibebnb: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2017
will u giv d person capital?
Re: THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by Blossomexport6(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2017
ibebnb:
will u giv d person capital?
No, buyer will pay for the transportation and everything
Re: THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by murphyung(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2017
So what do you or your organization stand to gain from us
Re: THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. by Blossomexport6(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
murphyung:
So what do you or your organization stand to gain from us
One time payments for the training / to be your mentor and guide for ever.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Sneaker, Sandal And Palm Slippers Shop / Please Anyone Help Me Out Before I Travel From Lagos To Osun / Top Ten Highest Paying Companies Recruiting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.