Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria (5022 Views)

5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Five Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Do To Become Wealthy… No. 5 Is Very Dangerous / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by maxdosh(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
I was talking to someone who was narrating a story of a youth corper who was saying she was transferred to kogi and she says that kogi is the most juju place where people buy tortoise a lot for juju and they kill each other when one is trying to build his own house. I don't know how true this is. Can anyone share his own experience of the most juju state in Nigeria
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Thewrath(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ever heard of Skul mining descendants of Sudan?
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Ilajeboy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Am Yoruba but I'll suggest u don't try an ÌJẸ̀BÚ man they're freaking hot with voodoo
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by maxdosh(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thewrath:
Ever heard of Skul mining descendants of Sudan?

No o. Which state be that
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by maxdosh(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ilajeboy:
Am Yoruba but I'll suggest u don't try an ÌJẸ̀BÚ man they're freaking hot with voodoo

Hmm
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Thewrath(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
maxdosh:

No o. Which state be that
There is already a hint from the post above yours cheesy
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by maxdosh(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thewrath:

There is already a hint from the post above yours cheesy

Ijebu again
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

Afonjas States will top the list.
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
For sale sha
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by OkuFaba(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
This questions should be asked among the Afonja's.... Between yourselves, who do juju pass plus the head harvesting
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
OkuFaba:
This questions should be asked among the Afonja's.... Between yourselves, who do juju pass plus the head harvesting
Thundef fire you.
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by greatermax77(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
All yoruba states, Kogi, Igala, Ibira, Awka Ibom, Cross River. Taraba, jukun. Nnsuka in Enugu & Muslim northerners, they do not play with tarlisman. When u work with people fr the above mebtion,you will testify
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by dollytino4real(f): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
edomite,esan man tel u say u go see beta run 4 ur life.
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by maxdosh(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
OkuFaba:

Stop abeg. We get juju sef for iboland. Nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by OkuFaba(m): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Thundef fire you.
E don fire u since birth
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2017
OkuFaba:
E don fire u since birth
He dey pain am.
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by OkuFaba(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
He dey pain am.
painkiller ni. Na u e dey pain afonja and juju be like bread and butter. I just hope u never harvest ur papa head yet
Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Me77: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Almost every region/Tribe in Nigeria has it own Peculiar diabolic practices in one form or the other. No region is left out in this.
I served in katsina, and I will tell you those people practice biabolism more than anything. Common missing chicken, they'll go to consult the oracle to find it out.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Samirana360(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Ogun state and d rest

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria by Kworopshun: 6:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Anambra people will use their own mothers for ritual and they eat human flesh.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCK As Kenyan Female Gangster Fearlessly Flaunts A Gun On Social Media / A Woman Kills Her Husband On Cheated! Live Television Mayhem. Uncensored! / Breakings! Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Has Been Captured Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.