Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Your All Time Top Five - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Your All Time Top Five (558 Views)

Name Your Best Cars Of All Time (evergreen Cars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your All Time Top Five by ibdguy: 5:05am On Feb 09, 2010
Lets face it, a lot of people who visit the Autos section of nairaland aren't really peddling anything or aren't really interested in anything been peddled for that matter either. They visit to comment on the gorgeous pictures of the cars and when the itch of that dream auto been right there in front of them and not having the necessary readies to afford the ride gets too much, they can't help but to begin 'negotiating' on a car worth say N2m and asking if N700, 000 is acceptable! I've always found it funny, while sellers have had to grow pretty thick skins to stop themselves from skinning alive those itchy fingered few.
Anyway, I just thought it might be fun if some of that angst was positively redirected, by starting this thread for an All Time Top Five!
Here is how I propose it works:
List five cars in descending order that you have either driven, owned or basically dream of owning stating why or how you have ranked them on your top 5. Post pictures if you want, though I strongly advise against posting pictures of your current car if you have no intention of selling it lest a nairalander offer you N200, 000 for your N2m ride!
Have fun, and hopefully we will get the best of both worlds- beautiful pictures to gawp at, and reasonable discussion to mull over. By the way, all car dealers and sellers who are often frustrated with 'bogus offers', thank me later! wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need / I Need Rover 25 2004 Model / Toyota Camry For Sale 2002, Tokunbo. 1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.