Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Youths And Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Youths And Nation (377 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Role Of Unity Schools In Politics And Nation Building / Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Youths And Nation by olabukola: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have read from different social media platforms where blames are hipped on the youths for not confronting their elected political office holders accountable when they divert funds meant for community development to their various bank accounts worldwide. I have reasoned it and I cant figure out how the youths will do that. Is it by mob action? this seems awkward to me as it amounts to taking laws into their hands. In this case the government forces(Police) will definitely be on the side of the politician as he is the one with the money and will be willing to pay for his protection from the "urchins". Is it by election boycott as proposed by the ipork leader the igwe of Kuje.

Please I honestly want to know how the youths will tackle the bad governance and the loot going on in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Prp Governorship Aspirant Dr Mbah Pledges Agric And Education Revolution / PDP Crisis: CP Hands Over Party Secretariat Keys To Bode George / US Approves High-tech Attack Planes For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.