Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator (9090 Views)

Maize, Corn Planter With Fertiliser Applicator And Knapsacks For Sale / Affordable Multipurpose Planter which is also a Fertilizer APPLICATOR FOR Sale / Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Want to achieve a precision planting for your grains such as maize, soybean etc. Then this maize planter is your goto implement.
It can plant and fertilize at the same time,

TECHNICAL PARAMETERS

Name: Hand push seeder

Application: Maize,Rice, Cotton peanut, bean e.t.c

Seed depth: 3.5-7.8cm

Seed capacity: 1pcs/hole

Suitable seeds: 3-15mm seeds

Hole Distance: 25cm

Order for yours. Call/Whatsapp 08037586619
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Picture

1 Share

Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Video

Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by Babto(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2017
How much?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by Babto(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2017
How much is it with delivery?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by stagger: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
I believe he quoted 75k somewhere on my thread.
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by Beboy23(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
How much
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Babto:
How much?

The cost is N60k
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Am sure your assertion about what I quoted is wrong.

stagger:
I believe he quoted 75k somewhere on my thread.
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by stagger: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
phemmy2:
Am sure your assertion about what I quoted is wrong.

Indeed it was. N65,000 you quoted. My bad.
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Plant other grains such as cowpea and soybean with the planter.
All you need do is change the seed selector to suit your grain.

Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by Olaide1295: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi phemmy,
What fertilizer do u add in the fertilizer applicator that will not affect the plant at such early stage especially in maize.
I want to buy 3 PCs of this machine, will u give a discount?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by stagger: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Olaide1295:
Hi phemmy,
What fertilizer do u add in the fertilizer applicator that will not affect the plant at such early stage especially in maize.

My brother, I believe that we can always improvise. You may decide not to put the fertilizer at planting, but may instead, put only fertilizer when you are delivering.

I have come to realize that there are many misconceptions about fertilizer application. This video should help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8cJJ8GYumA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by Olaide1295: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
stagger:

My brother, I believe that we can always improvise. You may decide not to put the fertilizer at planting, but may instead, put only fertilizer when you are delivering.

I have come to realize that there are many misconceptions about fertilizer application. This video should help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8cJJ8GYumA
Thanks for the video Stagger...Its insightful
You know an idea came to my mind, which is to use the maize planter machine for fertilizer application too.
Do u think its possible?
Also, there is a tillage machine called habgito tillers that is advertised on Nairaland here. I intend buying it from Alibaba if that will be much cheaper. It will be used for weed control, tillage etc.
Just like u, I am a tech person who is also in Agriculture.
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by stagger: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Olaide1295:

You know an idea came to my mind, which is to use the maize planter machine for fertilizer application too.
Do u think its possible?
Also, there is a tillage machine called habgito tillers that is advertised on Nairaland here. I intend buying it from Alibaba if that will be much cheaper. It will be used for weed control, tillage etc.

I thought about the bolded, but I asked the manufacturers and they told me it cannot do it. But what stops me from developing something to replace the seed selector and adapt it for fertilizer use? The Habtigo machine is of two types; 9hp and I think 13hp. Costs 300k and 420k respectively or thereabout. The machine is not cheap.
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Hi Olaide,

Lets discuss on whatsapp on 08037586619

Olaide1295:
Hi phemmy,
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Plant your maize with precision, adequate spacing to get good output with the manual hand pushed maize planter.

Make your orders now. Call/whatsapp on 08037586619
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Get your maize planter(with fertilizer applicator)
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by nagod5(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by funstufz: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
With time, doing agriculture in Nigeria would be more adaptable and the hazzle with farm-labours would be reduced.

With Mini weeders and portable Tryctors i.e. motorcycle-operated tractors, one could hope for the better in Nigeria.

Olaide1295:

Do u think its possible?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by Farouq94(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
phemmy2:
Get your maize planter(with fertilizer applicator)
Hi phemmy2, is it still available?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yes it is. You can reach me on WhatsApp on +2348037586619 or +234 809 791 5478
Farouq94:

Hi phemmy2, is it still available?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by jackomagnus(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please who has a push planter for sale? Or who knows where I can get one?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 3:11am On May 04, 2018
jackomagnus:
Please who has a push planter for sale? Or who knows where I can get one?

hello, I have available. You can reach me on 08037586619
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by deking(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
do you still have the planter?
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yes I do.
You can reach me on whatsapp on 08037586619 or ‭08097915478‬
Re: Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator by phemmy2: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
deking:
do you still have the planter?

Yes I do.
You can reach me on whatsapp on 08037586619 or ‭08097915478‬

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man's Tomato Company In Lagos In Trouble, Moving To Sokoto. Lol / Farmers Raise Alarm Over Importation Of Frozen Chickens / Clean Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bag Of 30 Custard Buckets Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.