Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner (655 Views)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery / Car Vacuum Cleaner ₦ 3500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by dipotepede(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2010
Valentine is synonymous to caring and sharing. This is why we are giving a special discount which ends on the 13th of February.

Buy one car vacuum cleaner and get one FREE to give to your loved ones.

The interior of your car is one the least taken care of by most Nigerians. They become habitat for dust, ticks, fleas, etc. The traditional way of cleaning the inside of a car does not eradicate these microscopic agents. Car Vacuum Cleaners remove 95-100% of this microscopic agent so the need to have a high powered portable vacuum like the one in the picture below.

Please, call 08024026912 for more info: OR VISIT

the contact page of the website below,

Re: Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by dipotepede(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
the lines are opened till 8.00 pm
Re: Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by dipotepede(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2010
the lines are opened this morning till 6pm,
Re: Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by mishooo(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2010
Hello Dipo.

Do you have a more powerful brand this time around?? i would really love one that suctions well.
Re: Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by tooniloba: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2010
how much per unit?
Re: Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by dipotepede(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2010
the lines are opened
Re: Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by tooniloba: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2010
YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED MY QUESTION: HOW MUCH IS IT? WENT TO YOU SITE BUT DID NOT GET ANY INFO
Re: Valentine Special - Car Vacuum Cleaner by german007(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2010
@
tooniloba:

YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED MY QUESTION: HOW MUCH IS IT? WENT TO YOU SITE BUT DID NOT GET ANY INFO

My man, You must be a newbie here as you do not know about "The lines are open" man. You will wait till thy kingdom come for him to tell you how much it is online. lol Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-304552.0.html .

Welcome to nairaland. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent Needed Asap / Anybody Need Parts For A 1991 Honda Hala (all Parts Available) / Auto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.