Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) (27103 Views)

Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Expect Sectarian Riots After Friday Prayers In The North Over Trump/jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Cheering for what ?
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
shows how frustrated you are

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth
Deranged fellow, you have issues, make peace with yourself, watch it or you might probably die of heart attack because of hatred, I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by PointZerom: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Rather, it takes literacy to identify illiteracy but same cannot be said in identification of a brand of madness.

Confirmation of my first post here.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Austin4lif:
After killing Shiite members and muslims still hailing him? I weep for Nigeria. Sunni muslims are the problem of Nigeria
i thought it was Yoruba muslims.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by amnesty7: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Humble and hardworking professional. He's performing and smiling while others are hating and hurting their hearts.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by suremossty(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
vagabond

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by modsfucker: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
DickDastardly2:
Goats cheering one of theirs

Thank God they cheer their own.....

Others kill their own in the name of armed robbery, kidnapping and cultism. We see it happening everyday in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Potor goats are coming for them.

"How dare you cheer up buratai after he had killed our shia brothers"?

You know shites and potor goats are brothers, the more reason they have been very noisy about them even more than the shites "neighbours" (not brothers) in kd.
what is bad is bad.
Condemn it and never support it cos it has a way of going full circle to affect U.
Around 2011 that boko haram was bombing churches every Sunday and killing only policemen,if anybody had told d muslims in Maiduguri that they would later start bombing mosques,they wouldn't have believed it.
B4 d 2015 elections,if anyone had told d shias in Kaduna that a president and army boss of muslim faith will turn d machine guns on them,they wouldn't believe.
Remember d saying, they came for d Jews .... and when they came for me,there was no one to talk.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

I pray make you receive Sense o
What does Dead people have to do with this ���

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Austin4lif:
After killing Shiite members and muslims still hailing him? I weep for Nigeria. Sunni muslims are the problem of Nigeria
Sunni muslims are d problem worldwide,al qaeda,ISIS,boko haram,ansaru,all of them are Sunnis.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by seguno2: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Burutai God Almighty Will continue to protect you

Anyone or group wishing you evil

Will receive same in 100 folds

God bless burutai

Does your God bless unrepentant THIEVES who have not done RESTITUTION of what they stole from the people?
Is this not the same Buratai who has multi million dollar mansions in Dubai? That he is supposed to have bought from saving his meagre salary as a soldier?
Such a corrupt, horrible liar.
Why do we like to deceive ourselves and wonder why our country is not making progress?
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by nextprince: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
dokiOloye:
what is bad is bad.
Condemn it and never support it cos it has a way of going full circle to affect U.
Around 2011 that boko haram was bombing churches every Sunday and killing only policemen,if anybody had told d muslims in Maiduguri that they would later start bombing mosques,they wouldn't have believed it.
B4 d 2015 elections,if anyone had told d shias in Kaduna that a president and army boss of muslim faith will turn d machine guns on them,they wouldn't believe.
Remember d saying, they came for d Jews .... and when they came for me,there was no one to talk.
[/s]

Stop throwing junks into my mention.

These are the types that will still be making noise endlessly about how the shites were allowed to misbehave because they are northern Muslims if the COAS had handled them with kids gloves.

Pls don't quote me again.

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by nextprince: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Thank God they cheer their own.....

Others kill their own in the name of armed robbery, kidnapping and cultism. We see it happening everyday in the East.

Infact, Dora Akunyili escaped several assassination attempts by the whiskers in her home town.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by modsfucker: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Infact, Dora Akunyili escaped several assassination attempts by the whiskers in her home town.

They kill their own at will... Just imagine that Imo Zenith Bank robbery video footage.....

Last three days I saw one guy killed in his car by unknown assailants in one of the Eastern states....

Those guys face danger of extinction ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by deolu2000(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
He should to maiduguri to get the cheer jare. Were all the service chiefs directed to relocate to maiduguri what is he doing in kaduna?
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Stop throwing junks into my mention.

These are the types that will still be making noise endlessly about how the shites were allowed to misbehave because they are northern Muslims if the COAS had handled them with kids gloves.

Pls don't quote me again.
When we say all of U are terrorists, u will start foaming in d mouth.
So,b/c o 'misbehaviour' from d shias,1000 souls had to pay with their lives?
Who even wants to quote a hopeless zombie like U?
What can someone learn from a character like U?
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by nextprince: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
dokiOloye:
When we say all of U are terrorists, u will start foaming in d mouth.
So,b/c o noise from d shias,1000 souls had to pay with their lives?
Who even wants to quote a hopeless zombie like U?
What can someone learn from a character like U?
[/s]

I say get out of my mention.

Why are you still quoting me?

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by higherpower: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

U didn't add that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a yahoo yahoo boy. Next time don't make such costly omission
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by purpledferanmi1: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Yes he singlehandedly murdered them. hear talk. Shay u go skool at all.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by PussyBlower: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
shows how frustrated I am!

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist
PDP is bokoharam
Ekweremadu is a bastard
Jonathan is a vagabond
Ojukwu is a Coward
Ojukwu of cursed memory is a rifraf
Igbo Chiefs are Unity begging bastards
kiss the truth
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

And Ojukwu is all the above together hahha..
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by DaBillionnaire: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Austin4lif:

dont 4get that even a sunni muslim will never love another muslim to be killed illegally, whether being shia' or whatever sect. smiley
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Austin4lif: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

dont 4get that even a sunni muslim will never love another muslim to be killed illegally, whether being shia' or whatever sect. smiley
I dnt get u
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by alex81(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
deleted
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Allee90: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Can't wait for November 2017. Buratai Vs Ipots
I laugh in Fulfulde
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by richard870(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
zombies + fuuls = .....ers
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by davillian(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
The love Aboki has for their fellow Aboki knows no bound.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by sindan: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

Amen, God bless you bro
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by vertueptime: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
I pray one day ipob will block burutais convoy on a high way
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Stillbayo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nigerian youth are busy fighting internet war, how many will be available when the chips are down?
Kontinue!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran / What President Buhari Said (Didn't Say) In Imo State (Video) / Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.