Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval (24848 Views)

Police Confirms Training School Didn't Get Senate Approval / Buhari Appoints 41 Non-Career & 1 Career Ambassadors, Seeks Senate's Approval / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by Shafiiimran99: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I hope when there is christian bank, the thereligion of peace will be free to borrow from it without fear or intimidation.
Hbd to myself.
Xtians get bank?
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by Afamed: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Any bank giving you loan, sourced from creditors, got an obligation to mention the creditor involved.
Like someone rightly has said before. You basically find the elementary English language difficult to understand. Or you find the banking language difficult to understand. The write UPS didn't say ADB source for the loan from IDB. It's clearly stated there that the funds were Co- Funded by IDB and ADB. Stop being mischievous. Abi you don't know the difference between co funded and source.

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
The Senate approves a $750 million Islamic Bank loan requests for six states, out of the Federal Government’s request of $1.49billion for 10 states.

The states whose loan requests were approved are Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Kano, Ondo and Plateau.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Me:- Why didn't Abia, Ebonyi & Enugu apply for Jewish loans? Rabbi Mazi Kanu must hear this strategic and covert islamization agenda.

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by fatiaforreal: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Where is that noise making political organization called CAN?
I'm sure they will not allow this loan to be disbursed unless they're hypocrites grin grin grin

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by wristbangle: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lol... I dey always dey see you dey form Mr nice guy with them potor females. I really don't know why. Na una dey always dey mess una selves up for here. Person wey you go give better e-knock.

These mammy two shoes know the monikers they ball with lol. grin Ooh... Surely not mine

I don't give a fook about any potor bustid here. Male females, homos, transgendered.

If I catch you off guard, your ass is sure getting served except I just don't feel like taking you to the cleaners

Baba we all have our ways of dropping hard words and trust me the potors would not like to see my other side cool
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by Shafiiimran99: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
zabuur:

The sole reason for their action is that, Islam forbids interest on loans. Read about it. I'm sure Muslims will take loans from any Christian bank if the Christian bank can do the same. Trust me. Happy birthday
Christians get no bank
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by gretblue: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Any bank giving you loan, sourced from creditors, got an obligation to mention the creditor involved.
It has shown you are a confused person. Did ADB source the fund from IDB to loan Ebonyi government or both ADB and IDB CO funded/ co financed the loan to Ebonyi government. Like I said before, elementary understanding of English language and common banking languages are sources of your primary problem.

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by rainylad(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Stop being a fool

..Continue being a fool.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by wristbangle: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..Continue being a fool.

Exactly and so shall it be with u forever cool

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by OBAGADAFFI: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Afamed:

Like someone rightly has said before. You basically find the elementary English language difficult to understand. Or you find the banking language difficult to understand. The write UPS didn't say ADB source for the loan from IDB. It's clearly stated there that the funds were Co- Funded by IDB and ADB. Stop being mischievous. Abi you don't know the difference between co funded and source.

You can't properly do the bold.

And your are talking about elementary English.

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by rainylad(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Exactly and so shall it be with u forever cool

..I wish you more foolishness bye.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by OBAGADAFFI: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
gretblue:

It has shown you are a confused person. Did ADB source the fund from IDB to loan Ebonyi government or both ADB and IDB CO funded/ co financed the loan to Ebonyi government. Like I said before, elementary understanding of English language and common banking languages are sources of your primary problem.

With all a you talk, how much did IDB really contributed .

Let's answer that question first.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by oladeebo: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
When am shouted that Nigeria is blessed than to be slaughtered, people just laugh at me!
Nigeria is the home of christian!
Nigeria is the home of Islam!
Nigeria is the home of pagan!
any opportunity of all these religious is for Nigeria!
Why want to lose these golden opportunities!
this info is a great development to our United Nigeria
bravo Saariki in your effort to make Nigeria great!
God bless all Nigerian.

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by OBAGADAFFI: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
70 million from African Development Bank (ADB) for Ebonyi Ring Road Project (to be co-financed by Islamic Development Bank.

Simple English, 70 million is coming from the ADB, co-financed by IDB.

ADB is the Lender here.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by wristbangle: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..I wish you more foolishness bye.

Exactly and u can go to hell

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by gretblue: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

With all a you talk, how much did IDB really contributed .

Let's answer that question first.
You have finally agreed the loan is CO- financed by IDB and ADB. Next time, don't try to mis- inform the public by dishing out false information again. For now, the thread is about the loan being CO financed by IDB and ADB . When next we see a thread discussion how much is given out by each bank, we shall talk on that.

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by rainylad(f): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Exactly and u can go to hell

..You are already in hell stewing in your chronic foolishness..i wont bother joining you there.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by Afamed: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You can't properly do the bold.

And your are talking about elementary English.
Until you confirm the usage of write- up and write - ups from your dictionary.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by oladeebo: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
gretblue:

You have finally agreed the loan is CO- financed by IDB and ADB. Next time, don't try to mis- inform the public by dishing out false information again. For now, the thread is about the loan being CO financed by IDB and ADB . When next we see a thread discussion how much is given out by each bank, we shall talk on that.
It is you lots that holding Nigeria development down!
Nigeria is bless a lots but.... pity!
Islam is all in one!
and Christian when well practice is 70% Islam!
shame on you people,
the angels of division!
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by wristbangle: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..You are already in hell stewing in your chronic foolishness..i wont bother joining you there.

I thought u are bidding goodbye perhaps your monthly period is disturbing you.

I can see u have been through hell but u need to persevere more okay!

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by OBAGADAFFI: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
gretblue:

What are you smoking,

I ask you again how much, did IDB contribute to the 70 million coming from ADB.

The loan is coming from the ADB simple.

It seems to me you are read upside-down.

70 million from African Development Bank (ADB)
for Ebonyi Ring Road Project (to be co-financed by Islamic Development Bank
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by rainylad(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
wristbangle:

I thought u are bidding goodbye perhaps your monthly period is disturbing you.

I can see u have been through hell but u need to persevere more okay!

..Dude go cure your acute madness and take your smelly self off my mentions....afonjas like you ate irritating.

..If your mom didnt have a period you wouldnt exist here on earth to be a complete nuisance to others..so periods are beautiful and essential..

..If you are not in hell..you would have just read my post and passed to another thread where you can display your treacherous,hypocriyical and busybody tendencies you are known for...

..but the hell where you are is disturbing your life...deal with it.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by OBAGADAFFI: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Afamed:

Until you confirm the usage of write- up and write - ups from your dictionary.

There's a big difference between write UPS and write-ups. grin

Next time tell Sarki to stop posting misleading topics.
Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by gretblue: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

What are you smoking,

I ask you again how much, did IDB contribute to the 70 million coming from ADB.

The loan is coming from the ADB simple.

It seems to me you are read upside-down.

[b]
70 million from African Development Bank (ADB) [/b]for Ebonyi Ring Road Project (to be co-financed by Islamic Development Bank
I am not in the class of you that use foul words. If you come back to enquire in more mature and decent ways. I will do justice to your question but for now remain wandering.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by gretblue: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
oladeebo:

It is you lots that holding Nigeria development down!
Nigeria is bless a lots but.... pity!
Islam is all in one!
and Christian when well practice is 70% Islam!
shame on you people,
the angels of division!
I think you have quoted the wrong person. I am for anything that will promote the development of Nigeria either from IDB or ADB. Perhaps you wanted to quote others who only see Islamisation of Nigeria if loan is Provided to Osun State from IDB and if such loan from same IDB to Ebonyi State as biz as usual.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by Chukazu: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
An average Nigerian governor is so lazy that he would even borrow money from "baba Ijebu" after all he is not the one doing the repayment
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
They're islamizing Nigeria. Useless SEasterners

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by oladeebo: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
gretblue:

I think you have quoted the wrong person. I am for anything that will promote the development of Nigeria either from IDB or ADB. Perhaps you wanted to quote others who only see Islamisation of Nigeria if loan is Provided to Osun State from IDB and if such loan from same IDB to Ebonyi State as biz as usual.
Do you know you can went through all your careers in Arabic?
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by gloryman91: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
We reject the loan they want to Islamize us, but na big money sha o.
Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by HeroicMeastro: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The wrong thing here is you people called Aregbesola an Islamist for doing same!
It is the Hypocrisy I want to point out
Hypocrisy of the highest order...

Re: Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval by gretblue: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
oladeebo:

Do you know you can went through all your careers in Arabic?
Peace be on to you brother. But I find your message difficult to understand.

Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) / Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi