Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Can Carry 4-tons Of Cocaine, First Narco-Submarine Seized In Colombia(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Carry 4-tons Of Cocaine, First Narco-Submarine Seized In Colombia(Photos) (2595 Views)

Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can Carry 4-tons Of Cocaine, First Narco-Submarine Seized In Colombia(Photos) by hoMegas(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Yes oo my brotherly. You couldn't have been more apt. Even our self acclaimed sophisticated skull miners are yet to make Nigeria a world class skull exporter. Despite the huge human head mining activity going on currently. Imagine ships coming in from all over the world to carry at least 10 tonnes of human skulls on weekly basis!

Lest I forget... The yahoo yahoo nko? I was thinking they earn in dollars? Why have they not become nBilly Gates? Or Even Mack Sukkabag?

Wouldn't Nigeria be out of this recession faster? Oh.. I remember. No human being will remain to enjoy the prosperity because they must have all been separated from their heads.

Mtcheeeeeeew
iPork slowpoke. Human head mining started in the south east before some imbeciles here picked it up. When is your next trip to Malaysia. I hope you get arrested and executed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Black Girls Fighting Messy Over A Man (viral Video) / Moment Calm Lady Shoots Man Harassing Her / Reactions As Mrmacaroni Shared Old Of Him And Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.