Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Add New In-feed Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add New In-feed Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger (611 Views)

1 / How To Remove The Yellow Background Around Google Adsense Ad On Wordpress / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add New In-feed Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Google Adsense recently launched 2 new Ad units - In-Feed and In-Article.

In-Feed
This is a new ad unit created by AdSense, it takes the layout style of your blog post and fits in perfectly well.

It is shown on the homepage and archive pages.

In-Article
Same as in-feed but shows on the main content.

Why am I telling you this?
This is a great opportunity to earn more clicks, impressions and MONEY.

Don't be asleep while others are monetizing their blog.

What do you need to do?
In other to make the whole process simple for you. I have published a post that shows you everything. Including how to create the Ad in your AdSense dashboard & how to add the code to blogger.

Start making more money from ADSENSE !.

How to create the new ad
1. Go to Ad Units >> New Ad Unit.

2. Under the "What type of would you like to create", select "In-Feed ads".

3. Next is to choose the style at which your posts are being displayed on your homepage - Image above, Image on the side, Title above, Test only. This is to make sure the ad unit looks similar to your post layout. So choose the one similar to your post style.

4.Select the colour form of the Ad unit. If your site uses a dark colour as background choose the dark background and if you use white or anything similar, choose LightBackground.

5.Save and Copy Code snippet.

Click the link below to know how to add the ad code in-between posts in blogger.

https://www.bloggingprince.com/2017/07/add-adsense-in-feed-ad-unit-code-to-blogger.html

Re: How To Add New In-feed Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Google Adsense recently launched 2 new Ad units - In-Feed and In-Article.

In-Feed
This is a new ad unit created by AdSense, it takes the layout style of your blog post and fits in perfectly well.

It is shown on the homepage and archive pages.

In-Article
Same as in-feed but shows on the main content.

Why am I telling you this?
This is a great opportunity to earn more clicks, impressions and MONEY.

Don't be asleep while others are monetizing their blog.

What do you need to do?
In other to make the whole process simple for you. I have published a post that shows you everything. Including how to create the Ad in your AdSense dashboard & how to add the code to blogger.

Start making more money from ADSENSE !.

How to create the new ad
1. Go to Ad Units >> New Ad Unit.

2. Under the "What type of would you like to create", select "In-Feed ads".

3. Next is to choose the style at which your posts are being displayed on your homepage - Image above, Image on the side, Title above, Test only. This is to make sure the ad unit looks similar to your post layout. So choose the one similar to your post style.

4.Select the colour form of the Ad unit. If your site uses a dark colour as background choose the dark background and if you use white or anything similar, choose LightBackground.

5.Save and Copy Code snippet.

Click the link below to know how to add the ad code in-between posts in blogger.

https://www.bloggingprince.com/2017/07/add-adsense-in-feed-ad-unit-code-to-blogger.html
Re: How To Add New In-feed Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger by TechPanda(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2017
BloggingPrince, Is This You? grin . Techpanda From www.techkibay.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Non-hosted Adsense Account Available At Cheap Price / Android App Developer In Lagos Or Abeokuta Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.