Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Saw Fire In Anambra- Corp Member Shares His Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Saw Fire In Anambra- Corp Member Shares His Experience (915 Views)

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Beautiful Corps Member Shares Adorable Photos With Her Daughter On Her POP (pho / Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Fire In Anambra- Corp Member Shares His Experience by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2017
A Corper (name withheld) has shared his experience of a live voodoo in a village in Anambra State.

Base in his statement, he was posted to serve in Omor Village in Ayamelum Local Government Area of Anambra State. He and other Corp Members were terrified and mystified at the devotion of the villagers to their tradition, customs and norms.

CONTINUE HERE: http://akuremetro.com/i-saw-fire-anambra-corper-narrates/

(1) (Reply)

I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... / See When 2016 Batch B Corpers Will Pass Out / Tears As Body Of Dead Corps Member Goes Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.