Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics (57604 Views)

Umahi Bars APC From Using Abakaliki Stadium For Rally On Saturday.. / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by tbliss22(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
jrusky:
Ok nah come and shut it down they are waiting for you I read of you saying Lagos is no man's land you will tell if na your father created Lagos. wll be so happy if he can just make the mistake of coming may be that will be the best opportunity for him to enter the trap laid for him. There s no human that ego can not bring down surely Nnwagoat called Mazi Nazi Kanu noise makers.

Don't you fools understand that sometime people decided to ignore fool and this is the game playing at the moment, they want the idiot to fool himself enough and then trap him as I said yesterday if Kanu is capture this time around all you IPOOH idiots just go be mourning him because he wil be gone forever and if he eventually manage to get his freedom he will never live to be the same again and I will see what IPOOH will do I think you guys boast you have IPOOH army we shall all see. Kanu has insulted those who would have save him and step on toes of people that would have save him. Please your boasting it's a matter of time we shall know who truly Biafra are and who truly seeking his people freedom. Just keep watching. No need ranting or chest beating it is a matter of time we shall all see.

I have said over and over that I that came from that same region with this goat called Kanu will personally signify my intention if war mistakenly break out due to his foolishness to fight him and his IPOOh till the end I was born in military home, have the training, grew in it and still live in it I will join the Fed govt to fight this idiot and I mean it I just don't like him and he must be cage or shred to pieces simply for insulting everybody makes me to hate him with passion. Take it or bust it

God bless you my brother, people typing trash here are only e-fighters. My best friend is an igbo guy but I'm just sick of this e-hatred towards the yorubas. Our youths are only being obedient to the words of our fathers especially when it comes to causing unnecessary mayhem.

We are yorubas, a set of people who accomodates anybody as long as you are human. As for Kanu, let him visit we are waiting for him passionately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by nnamdijoy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
datola:

Why?

Mr Kanu has every rights to campaign to his people in every state of Nigeria to support the cause of Biafran agitation so far it done peacefully and within the ambits if his last bail bond.

Why some people are vehemently against Igbos breaking away from the contraption called Nigeria I don't understand.

We can only plead with them to stay but if majority wants to go then conduct a referendum as it is done in organised societies.

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by rainylad(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Olulinks:

I'll come for you after the said rally.

..why wait 'after the rally'?..what a clown

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Guestlander: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..see your saliva all over..were you the one who 'chased' him??..You twist and turn facts on its head to the point were you are confused yourself..

.The day you lots desists from lies,false-hood and cowardly grandstanding..is the day your lives will be better..that is the truth.

Benjamin Adekunle started the process and Obasanjo finished it. In the end he ran away. Moral of the story, he fled despite all the grandstanding. Your little online ranting means nothing to us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Okonkwo22: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
EastGold:
Come and meet your Waterloo

At every period in the history of the Israelites, God threw up a leader for them. I am disturbed that some people who hid under their beds when the civil war raged, suddenly wake up to insult the young Kanu who volunteered to speak out against the marginalization of Igbos. Such people should bury their faces in shame if they have nothing good to say. Leadership is not about eating roasted plantain. It requires courage, steadfastness, discipline and vision. Long live Kanu . Hail Biafra. Copied

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Banter1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
At the rate which kanu is going, he's going to destroy himself. Visiting lagos is a bad idea. I see doom. I don't wish him harm though. Kanu trade carefully. #IrepMiddleBelt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by jjbest123(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Integrityfarms:
The nightmare of the zoo
Chai! you follow the call Nigeria zoo?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
benjamin black scorpion adekunle loading lmao

Combatant !!! . OBJ in his first term as a civilian president warned Ikemba that there is a limit to rascality. Afenifere, Ohaneze and the Patriots attacked OBJ and displayed solidarity with Ikemba over his criticism of Obj government. I think Nnamdi Kanu will be taking his rascality far too much.

The GENTLENESS of a Tiger is a not a sign of cowardice . He is much welcome. He should come with a stopover in Benin & ORE before coming to Lagos.

He is much welcome.

Somebody said British Naval Ship fought Biafra. You people love propaganda, even on retired personnel group in a social media platform, somebody also claimed all sort of propangadas. The British Naval ship - was it NNS Nigeria (Obuma)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by tbliss22(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
AntiIPOB:
just as we await his coming to Benue to come preached Biafra, shebi he said part of Benue will join Biafra.useless idiot.

I pray they get this freedom, and write this down that they will still have issues within themselves.

cry
AntiIPOB:
just as we await his coming to Benue to come preached Biafra, shebi he said part of Benue will join Biafra.useless idiot.

I pray they get this freedom, and write this down that they will still have issues within themselves.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by wristbangle: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
omolayomi06:
WEREY,,, hissssss

Pls ignore that brat. She is an irreparable ipob miscreant.

Well meaning igbos don't behave like that frustrated tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by sukkot: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
this is picture of ojukwu taken when he was running away to that african country dressed as woman

[img]http://4.bp..com/-b_0UygMdLK4/U_ltmDxL6wI/AAAAAAABBGk/RrE_vZJOu5I/s1600/images%2B%282%29.jpeg[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by ApexPredator: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
A lot of huffing and puffing, you won't do nothing because Kanu his well within his legal rights as long Nigeria still remains one. Your best option is to get fully behind the break up of Nigeria so that you can implement measures to prevent Kanu from stepping on your soil. grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by YungMillionaire: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Even though I support Biafra (5 SE states)Just ignore the clown called Cownu. Even in the East he was chased out of a palace by street boys. He is nothing but a noisemaker. He left his fellow IPobians in kuje. Now, he dresses up as a judiah clown. He is just looking for CHEAP popularity. Just ignore him. The leaders of Igbos in the East have turned their backs against him - so now he wants to look for a win to 'show' that he is still relevant.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by bonifieldstun(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..'Waterloo' because na your papa get Lagos right?.lokay.
Lol we the real lagosian of eko akete aromi sa legbelegbe have been waiting for that iranu kanu to come and shutdown lagos I bet u it will be bloody as if he can not stay at his biafra state and do his barbaric nonsense there
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by nothernstar: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'm a full blooded Biafra who want it to come. But this name calling and the manna some are taking it, it may not eventually come. Let's be more diplomatic and lobby other group than chest beating and insults. I feel the ppl doing this are not informed. Pls let the authority do more orientation to the agitators.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by khalids: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Unlike any state, Lagos is on a different dimension....I guess he will probably keep himself either at Ago Palace,Okota or festac. Any other area and he is on his own.....

Meanwhile waiting for him to shut down Kano.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by bonifieldstun(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omo I can't wait for this miscreant to bring his barbaric nonsensestical unfruitful shit to my Lagos omo awon omo eko da awa re oya come and shut it down make sango fire ur multicolor brain
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by MTKbudapest(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
chai i can wait to see you my oga.

Come and give them the nightmare that will last them for a lifetime

Pls come soon and shut down d fu ck ing southwest down let them know how powerful you have become.

The Afonjas will be tripping out in numbers to see ya.

The arewa youth will just into the lagoon

and then nigeria will know that biafra is here and is here to stay.

God bless biafra
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

Seriously!

I'm starting to dislike this forum with what that igbo mod is doing. Silently promoting treason with a Yoruba man's initiative and identity.

I'm 100% sure that a Yoruba won't get job as mod if it were an Igbo owned forum.
Let the owner continue turning blind eye. He'll learn the hard way later.
Seun is NOT a serious business person.

Is this how you run a forum? A company? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
nnamdijoy:

read or research about ur benue.
that is the reason why the northerners have power over you Yorubas because of ur cowardness.
Read and research what?
For your information, iam a bonafide citizen of Nigeria and an indigene of the great Benue state,therefore vyou have nothing to tell me about Benue state and the tribes in it.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by bonifieldstun(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
I jess pray I should be going out that day meeen am so gonna jam and oloshi wey block my road and if my car scratch eh ah I will scatter that palace #Afonja spirit #omo Eko akete
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by ApexPredator: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
JohnXcel:
Seun is NOT a serious business person.

Is this how you run a forum? A company? undecided

Don't blame Seen. More hits means more money. Biafra and Kanu are the biggest stories in Nigeria and he is just capitalizing. grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by rainylad(f): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Guestlander:

Benjamin Adekunle started the process and Obasanjo finished it. In the end he ran away. Moral of the story, he fled despite all the grandstanding. Your little online ranting means nothing to us.

..Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo made Ojukwu 'run' away??..

..when i say there is something wrong with your brains somehow..people will say i am harsh..

..Like i said in an earlier thread..you are all cowardly hiding in your various holes now,waiting for IPOB's agitations to gain enough momentum,only to crawl out shouting'oduduwa republicoo'..

..next is to take credit for IPOB'success claiming your 'sons' FFK,Fayose,Wole soyinka made it happen...just like you claimed to have singlezhandedly installed buhari...

...those who take what drips from your mouth in the name of talk serious are doomed for real..Even the devil itself will marvel at the amount of lies,false-hood,treachery,,twisting of facts and history that you lots engage in daily..

..I am done with your weak,nursery school rhymes...Nnamdi Kanu awaits you in lagos,see you then.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
ApexPredator:
Commot!
I wasn't talking to you.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by giftedben: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
EastGold:
Come and meet your Waterloo
You will be surprised on how you will love to touch is cloak.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by arsenal33: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
crazysaint:

If Nnamdi kanu should storm Lagos, Afonjas like you will be begging to lick his anus. So just shut the Bleep up.

that is your hobby...lick anus
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by demolinka(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
No wahala na. If he like make e tour the whole of south west but the day wey e go announce Northwest tour, I go join Biafra movement.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Guestlander: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo made Ojukwu 'run' away??..

..when i say there is something wrong with your brains somehow..people will say i am harsh..

..Like i said in an earlier thread..you are all cowardly hiding in your various holes now,waiting for IPOB's agitations to gain enough momentum,only to crawl out shouting'oduduwa republicoo'..

..next is to take credit for IPOB'success claiming your 'sons' FFK,Fayose,Wole soyinka made it happen...just like you claimed to have singlezhandedly installed buhari...

...those who take what drips from your mouth in the name of talk serious are doomed for real..Even the devil itself will marvel at the amount of lies,false-hood,treachery,,twisting of facts and history that you lots engage in daily..

..I am done with your weak,nursery school rhymes...Nnamdi Kanu awaits you in lagos..

Sorry ooooo. I forgot, Ojukwu was on a leisurely vacation in Ivory Coast when Afonja erroneously accused him of running away.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by dview001(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
baysol:

You shall surely be reminded that the yawn of a lion is not cowardice. Any stray Dog (IPOB) that visit the Lions den (Yoruba Land) MUST BIRTH WITH BLOOD. WE SHALL SEE WHETHER YOU ARE THE OWNERS OF YORUBA LAND OR THE YORUBAS THEMSELVES.
keep quiet there ,oh the same way Dino melaye blood was shed? boy u need to check your head bisi must've left her dirty menstrual's pad in your head ...stupid afonja ..Arewa's toilet tissue
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by JikanBaura(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
I Dare Kanu to come to KANO state their are million igbos their grin let him come for his Biafra Campaign wallahi from that Day Kanu and who ever attend his gardaring. We will slaughter every Igbo who shout biafra in our land cool Yan'iska

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by bashydemy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..'Waterloo' because na your papa get Lagos right?.lokay.

LOL until then..
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by modupeleke(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
mazi, after Lagos Borno is the next place to visit and likes of Kano,Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and the rest of 36 States of the federation where Igbo people reside so that all of them will come back home and then Biafra nation will be inaugurated. eranko.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos / Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.