Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Old Story - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Old Story (944 Views)

Is This For Real, Help A Brother Out / Pls Help A Brother Out In Taking A Decision / Please Help A Brother Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Story by Kod3007(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Sorry This post was deleted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Story by Ifeshyne(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
INTERNSHIP FOR SOFTWARE PROGRAMMERS Crystalhills is offering an internship position for enthusiastic software programmers who wish to gain real world knowledge on the job. Applicants can be graduates seeking practical knowledge or undergraduates seeking a place for the period of their internship program. Applications should be sent to l.akinyemi@crystalhills.org .
Re: Old Story by Anita20(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
JOB VACANCY!!!
Sassy Beauty is
currently recruiting to fill in this following position:-

* Personal assistant to MD
* Makeup Artist
* Model
* Customer care representatives
* Usher
* Hair Stylist
* Receptionist
* Store keepers
* cosmetology

How to apply:-
Applicant (s) should forward their contact details and position applied for to 08089067525.
Note:- Applicants must be based in Lagos
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: Old Story by Oladayopop(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
I maybe able to help. Popoolaoladayo@rocketmail.com
Re: Old Story by pweetyoge(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
since u v such skills, and u are learning python...i will advise u register for Andela
Re: Old Story by bravesoul247(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please, I'm a Rookie web Designer but I'd love work as an intern in an IT company. I'm a graduate with no job at the moment. Thanks in anticipation

nnamdianyanwu07@gmail.com. Bless!
Re: Old Story by Kod3007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ifeshyne:
INTERNSHIP FOR SOFTWARE PROGRAMMERS
Crystalhills is offering an internship position for
enthusiastic software programmers who wish to gain
real world knowledge on the job. Applicants can be
graduates seeking practical knowledge or
undergraduates seeking a place for the period of
their internship program. Applications should be sent
to l.akinyemi@crystalhills.org .
wow thanks, i'll apply right away!
Re: Old Story by Kod3007(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Oladayopop:
I maybe able to help. Popoolaoladayo@rocketmail.com
sent a mail already Thanks!
Re: Old Story by Bahddo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
If you hadn't streamlined it to internship, I would have seconded the motion raised by the sister above, about applying to Andela. With them, how fast you can learn is more important than what you already know.

But then, they offer FELLOWSHIP for software developers and not INTERNSHIP, and commitment is a big deal.
Re: Old Story by Kod3007(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Bahddo:
If you hadn't streamlined it to internship, I would have seconded the motion raised by the sister above, about applying to Andela. With them, how fast you can learn is more important than what you already know.

But then, they offer FELLOWSHIP for software developers and not INTERNSHIP, and commitment is a big deal.
I applied to andela last year, I failed the home study curriculum assessment
i don't think it really aligns with my plans at it takes a commitment of 2 years
an internship only looks like the most reasonable thing to do
Thanks though
Re: Old Story by Smartjob1(f): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2017
You can find, connect, share and chat with employers around your area on www.bejite.com for those still looking for a job. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Old Story by Bahddo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kod3007:

I applied to andela last year, I failed the home study curriculum assessment
i don't think it really aligns with my plans at it takes a commitment of 2 years
an internship only looks like the most reasonable thing to do
Thanks though
alright... It's cool you know what you want.

(1) (Reply)

TELLER Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited / Safety Officer Needed / Nerilus Global Analyst Training Program (GATP) Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.